From March 4-7, 2021, you can book Aqua Planet 63 & 63 Art tickets at a discounted price here! 🎉
See Aqua Planet 63 & 63 Art at a Discount This March
Spend this weekend in two of Seoul’s best attractions in Yeouido: Aqua Planet 63 and 63 Art! Both located in the magnificent 63 Building, the spectacular aquarium and art gallery will treat you to a visual feast of colors and the sea’s fantastic creatures. If you want to explore this month but have no plans yet — specifically on White Day (March 14) and other weekends — these are the best places to visit especially because WAUG is offering crazy huge discounts on tickets! Here’s our offer:
|1. Aqua Planet 63 (Adult)||₩25,000||₩13,900||44%|
|2. Aqua Planet 63 (Child)||₩21,000||₩10,000||52%|
|3. 63 Art (General)||₩15,000||₩10,000||33%|
- Booking period: March 4-7, 2021
- Validity period: March 4-31, 2021 (Vouchers can only be used until the end of March.)
- Instant confirmation
- Mobile voucher entry. (No need to collect physical tickets)
- No waiting in line at the ticket booth. Just proceed to the entrance of the aquarium and/or gallery.
Aqua Planet 63 & 63 Art Highlights
What are some of the things that you can expect on your visit? Check these out!
1. 63 Art: “Museum of Colors”
63 Art is currently holding the exhibit called Museum of Colors where you get to enter rooms of varying hues and admire the view of the Han River. The exhibit is only on an 8-month run until August 2021, so make sure not to miss it!
2. Aqua Planet 63: Mermaid Show, Penguins, & More
See the underwater world in Seoul with your friend, significant other, or family!
Explore more: 63 Buffet Pavilion: Visit the Ultimate Buffet Spot in Seoul
How to Book Aqua Planet 63 & 63 Art Tickets on WAUG
If you’re unfamiliar with booking activities and attractions on WAUG, just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for a WAUG account here. (New users get extra ₩3,000 discount coupon 🥳)
- Proceed to the 63 Art & Aqua Planet 63 ticket booking page here.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Check out using your credit or debit card. (Switch the currency to KRW to see other payment options, like Naver Pay, Toss, and mobile payment.)
- Wait for your voucher/s on the WAUG app, which you can download below:
Location & Address
Both attractions are inside 63 Building, which is located on 50 63-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. The aquarium is open from 10am-7pm, while the gallery is open from 10am-8pm. Final admission is 30 minutes before closing.