- Want to have a feast in Seoul? Visit 63 Buffet Pavilion on the ground level of the 63 Building!
- With their wide selection of food and a seating capacity of more than 300, this is the ultimate buffet restaurant in Korea!
- Rates at 63 Buffet Pavillion start at ₩79,000 or $73, but you can book here starting at only ₩71,000 or $65! (New users get extra ₩3,000 off first booking 🎉)
- WAUG is South Korea’s No. 1 booking platform that you can use to book restaurants, attractions, and experiences worldwide. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and get your welcome discount coupon!
Explore more: DEALS: Christmas Lunch & Dinner in Seoul This 2020
Indulgent Dining Experience at 63 Buffet Pavilion
Whether you’re celebrating an occasion, traveling in Korea, or simply want to have a satisfying eat-all-you-can experience, you can head on over to 63 Building in Yeouido and visit 63 Buffet Pavilion! This is the best buffet restaurant in Seoul that offers a great selection of Asian and Western food. From fresh sushi and hors d’oeuvres to juicy meats and seafood, you’re sure to have a great fill on your visit. Here’s what you can expect:
Grand Dining Space
63 Buffet Pavilion can sit 370 people at a time. But even with that capacity, it won’t feel crowded; the tables and buffet stations are well spread apart. Also, while the dining room is quite big, it’ll feel very intimate given the restaurant’s modern interior design.
Aside from the extravagant spread, what I love about this restaurant in Seoul are its buffet stations. It’s one thing to see the well-plated dishes that are ready for everyone to enjoy, but it’s another thing to see them being prepared and cooked with flair!
63 Buffet Pavilion Experience
And now, here’s a glimpse of what you can feast on! 63 Buffet Pavilion has a mix of Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and Western dishes, and I’m pretty sure that you’ll feel overwhelmed and satisfied. Take time to enjoy each station, and don’t forget to make room for dessert!
63 Buffet Pavilion in Seoul: Lunch & Dinner Rates
Here’s a screenshot of the price list from 63 Buffet Pavilion’s website:
However, 63 Buffet Pavilion is available on WAUG, which means that you can book it at a discounted price! Here’s our offer:
FOR NEW USERS**
|1. Weekday Lunch|
|ㄴ Adult (14 and up)||₩79,000||₩71,000||₩68,000|
|ㄴ Child (8-13)||₩47,000||₩42,300||₩39,300|
|2. Weekday Dinner, |
Weekends, & Holidays
|ㄴ Adult (14 and up)||₩92,000||₩82,800||₩79,800|
|ㄴ Child (8-13)||₩52,000||₩46,800||₩43,800|
As you can see above, if it’s your first time to book on WAUG, you’ll get an extra discount when you apply your welcome coupon! 🥳 To check out the reviews for 63 Buffet Pavilion in Seoul and book your voucher, click below:
How to Book 63 Buffet Pavilion on WAUG
If you’re unfamiliar with booking restaurants, attractions, or experiences on WAUG, just follow these 5 easy steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New users get an instant discount coupon! 🎉)
- Proceed to the booking page of 63 Building Pavilion here.
- Select the date, buffet option, and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX. (If your method of payment is issued in Korea, set the page’s currency to KRW so you can see other options, like Naver Pay or mobile payment!)
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
After booking, please call 63 Buffet Pavilion at 02-789-5731 to make a table reservation (required). On the day of your visit, present your mobile voucher at the reception.
Location & Hours
63 Buffet Pavilion (63 Building) is located in 60 Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. To view their operating hours, click here.
Featured images from 63 Buffet Pavilion.