A 1-hour class at Vegas Indoor Skydiving costs $85, but you can book here for just $75! (First time to use WAUG? You’ll get an extra $3 discount coupon after signing up 🎉)
- Learn how to defy gravity at Vegas Indoor Skydiving, America’s original indoor skydiving facility!
- The 1-hour class will let you experience skydiving without the need for a parachute or airplane.
- The price of a Vegas Indoor Skydiving class is $85, but you can book here for only $74.8!
- WAUG, short for “Where Are YOU Going?”, is South Korea’s No. 1 activity booking platform. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here today, sign up, and get your $3 welcome coupon! 🥳
Explore more: How to Book Niagara SkyWheel Tickets Online
Vegas Indoor Skydiving
Learn to fly. This is the tagline for Vegas Indoor Skydiving, the original indoor skydiving facility in the US. If you’re thinking about visiting with friends or family for the first time, you’ll be in for a treat! In the heart of the Las Vegas strip, you will have a memorable simulated skydive experience that’ll really make you fly! You’ll feel as if you’re parachuting from a plane, but it’s all indoors so you freefall in a much safer environment.
One WAUG user who booked Vegas Indoor Skydiving left a review saying that she really liked how protected her children were throughout the class. The facility actually has foam padded walls and a mesh trampoline floor for safety precautions, so feel at ease as you and your little ones (or not so little) try out this exciting activity!
To learn more, check out this video by Vegas Indoor Skydiving:
Booking Vegas Indoor Skydiving: Price & Deal
If you’re ready to experience indoor skydiving in Las Vegas, you can book their 1-hour class, which comes with training, equipment, instructor, and flight time. This is open to participants of all ages who are ready to float, fly, and freefall!
The regular price of the Vegas Indoor Skydiving 1-hour class is $85, as shown below:
However, you can book on WAUG here to enjoy a discount! Here’s our offer:
|Vegas Indoor |
Still looking for a better offer? If you’re not a WAUG user yet, you can sign up below to get an extra $3 discount coupon that you can use on your first booking! 🥳
How to Book Vegas Indoor Skydiving on WAUG
Not quite sure how to book the 1-hour indoor skydiving class on WAUG? Just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New users get an extra $3 or ₩3,000 discount! 🥳)
- Click here to go to the Vegas Indoor Skydiving booking page.
- Select the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
After your transaction goes through, you will get an instant confirmation. Just present the mobile voucher on your visit, and you’re all good to fly!
WAUG is the No.1 activity booking platform from Seoul, South Korea. (If you haven’t heard about us yet, you can check out a couple of our user reviews on our platform or our About Page.)
FAQ: Vegas Indoor Skydiving
1. Are there any weight guidelines I should know?
Yes, Vegas Indoor Skydiving has set up some weight guidelines for participants. The maximum weight is 190 lbs for men who are under 5′ 6″, 230 lbs for those who stand 5′ 6″ to 6′, and 245 lbs for those over 6 feet.
For women, the maximum weight limits are 170 lbs (under 5′ 6″), 190 lbs (5′ 6″ to 6), and 210 lbs (over 6′).
Kids can join in the fun for as long as they weigh at least 40 lbs or 18kg.
For more information, you can visit vegasindoorskydiving.com/guidelines.
2. Does the facility have health and safety guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Vegas Indoor Skydiving is currently open as of this article’s publish time! On their website, they’ve listed some of the things that they’re doing to keep the facility safe, including wearing of masks for employees, installation of plastic protection barriers, provision of head sock (to wear under the helmet), and more!
3. Location & Hours
Vegas Indoor Skydiving is located in 200 Convention Center Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89109 United States. They have 6 classes per day, with the first one stating at 10:30am and the last at 6pm.
Featured images from @LasVegasIndoorSkydiving on Facebook.