Get instant admission to Niagara SkyWheel when you book your tickets here! (New WAUG users get extra $3 coupon after signing up 🎉)
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of Niagara Falls when you ride the Niagara SkyWheel!
- Standing at a height of 175 feet, it’s one of the largest observation wheels in Canada.
- Admission to Niagara SkyWheel costs C$12.99 for adults and C$6.99 for children (before taxes). To book tickets online with fast confirmation, do so here!
- WAUG is the No. 1 activity booking platform from South Korea. If you’re not a user yet, download the app here, sign up, and get a $3 welcome discount coupon 🥳
Niagara SkyWheel: The Best Way to Soak in Niagara
If you plan to visit Clifton Hill, one of the popular tourist spots in Niagara Falls in Ontario, then don’t miss the Niagara SkyWheel! This is a 175-feet observation wheel that’ll give you a fantastic view of the Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, the Niagara River, and other landmarks around the area. If you’ll time your visit at night, you can see Niagara dazzle in lights, which is perfect if you’ll visit with your date, friends, and family.
The gondolas of the Niagara SkyWheel will also give you unparalleled views of the surroundings in all directions. They’re equipped with heating and air conditioning units, so you can have a comfortable experience in the winter, spring, summer, or fall!
Niagara SkyWheel Ticket Price & Deal
Before taxes, an admission ticket costs C$12.99 for adults and C$6.99 for children (12 years of age and below). Adding the tax, that’s around C$14.68 and C$7.9, as provided by Google:
If you want to book Niagara SkyWheel tickets ahead of your trip, you can easily do so on WAUG here. First time to use our app? You’ll get a $3 discount coupon that you can use to reduce the cost of your purchase! Here’s how it would sum up if your party consists of 3 adults:
TICKET x 3
|PRICE WITH TAX|
|SUBTOTAL ON |
|LESS: $3 DISCOUNT |
FOR NEW USERS**
|3 x Adult Tickets||C$44.04||C$44.8*||🎉 C$41.8 🎉|
How to Get Niagara SkyWheel Tickets on WAUG
If you’re unfamiliar with booking attraction passes online, then here are the 5 simple steps that you can follow:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New users get the discount coupon instantly! 🎉)
- Proceed to the booking page of the Niagara SkyWheel tickets here.
- Select the date, option, and provide participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your confirmation voucher that we’ll send via email. You’ll also get a copy on the WAUG app, which you can download below:
Got a method of payment that’s issued in South Korea? Switch the currency to KRW to activate other options, like Naver Pay and mobile payment!
Niagara SkyWheel: Hours, Address, & Parking
Niagara SkyWheel is located in 4950 Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3N4 Canada. They are open from 10am-11:55pm.
If you’ll go by car, you can park at Niagara Falls Parking, which has space for at least 700 vehicles.