If you’re planning to book a 1-Day Tokyo Disneyland ticket online, do so here to enjoy a discounted price! (New WAUG users get extra $3 or ¥300 off first purchase 🎉)
- The 1-Day Tokyo Disneyland ticket costs ¥8,200 or $78, but you can book it here for a discounted price of ¥8,128 or $76.9.
- This is an express entry ticket with QR code that’ll minimize the waiting time!
- If you want to visit Tokyo Disney Sea instead, the same offer applies. Just book on the same page here, make your way to Tokyo Disney Sea, and show them the voucher. (Note that this is not a park-to-park ticket, so you cannot enter both.)
- WAUG (와그) is the No. 1 activity booking platform from South Korea. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and get the discount coupon for our new users! 🥳
Tokyo Disneyland Ticket Price for a 1-Day Visit
If you’re thinking about visiting Tokyo Disneyland soon, chances are you’re considering how much a ticket costs. To help you plan your trip and find ticket promotions, check out this pricing table for the 1-Day pass (rates may change without prior notice):
|1-Day Option||Regular Rate||Discounted Price|
|Tokyo Disneyland® Ticket|
(Express Entry with QR Code)
|Tokyo Disney Sea Ticket|
(Express Entry with QR Code)
As you can see, the regular price for a Tokyo Disney Sea or Tokyo Disneyland ticket for a day visit costs ¥8,200 or $78. However, you can book your ticket on WAUG to get them at a slightly lower price of ¥8,128 or $76.9 each.
Still looking for a better offer? If you haven’t used WAUG yet, you can sign up below to get an additional $3 or ¥300 discount coupon that you can use on your first booking!
Maximize Your Tokyo Disneyland Ticket By Taking These Rides
Tokyo Disneyland is packed with so much thrill, from the the Pirates of the Caribbean, Alice’s Tea Party, and Snow White’s Adventures, to Cinderella’s Fairy Tale Hall, Peter Pan’s Flight, and the newly-opened Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast! But aside from these iconic character attractions, make sure to check out these 5 equally thrilling rides to get the most out of your ticket purchase:
1. Space Mountain
This is a space-themed indoor roller coaster that’ll take you to a thrilling tour around the galaxy!
2. Splash Mountain
Considered as one of Tokyo Disneyland’s best attractions, the Splash Mountain will take you to a splashing boat ride with a 45-degree drop down a 16-meter waterfall!
3. Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters
No Disney/Pixar fan would want to miss this Toy Story-themed ride in Tokyo Disneyland! With your ticket, you and your kids get to be Buzz Lightyear’s ranger with a mission to defeat Emperor Zurg!
4. Jungle Cruise: Wildlife Expeditions
In this Tokyo Disneyland ride, you and your little ones will get to meet lions, elephants, crocs, and other creatures (mechanical) as you sail on a jungle cruise!
5. Big Thunder Mountain
With your ticket, you’ll also get to enjoy this thrilling ride in a gold mine-themed zone right inside Tokyo Disneyland!
How to Book Tokyo Disneyland Tickets on WAUG
If you’re unfamiliar with booking attraction tickets online, here are the 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New members will automatically get a $3 or ¥300 coupon! 🎉)
- Proceed to the Tokyo Disneyland Ticket (or Tokyo Disney Sea ticket) booking page here. (You can set ticket prices to KRW, NZD, HKD, INR, PHP, among others!)
- Choose the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.*
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download below:
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW so you can see the other local payment options, like phone payment!
FAQ on Tokyo Disneyland Tickets
1. What is the FastPass?
In a nutshell, the FastPass is designed to help you minimize your wait in certain attractions. To get more information, check out this guide from the official website.
2. Is a printed voucher required?
Yes. After booking the ticket online, each guest must prepare a printed voucher to present at the ticket booth of either Tokyo Disneyland or Disney Sea.
3. Can I pick up my Tokyo Disneyland Ticket at Maihama Station?
If you want to avail this pick-up option, then book this activity instead: Tokyo Disneyland® & Disney Sea Ticket (Maihama Pick-Up) 😃
4. What are other activities can I book on WAUG?
To make the most of your stay in Tokyo, do check out the following:
- Legoland® Discovery Center
- Madame Tussauds
- Tokyo Skytree® Observation Deck
- Tokyo Odaiba Palette Town Ferris Wheel
- Odaiba Miraikan: Tokyo National Museum of Emerging Science