All-access tickets for Tokyo Joypolis cost ¥4,500 or $42, but you can book here for a discounted price of ¥3,659 or $35! 🎉
What to Expect When You Visit Tokyo Joypolis in Odaiba
With exciting arcades, high-tech rides, a VR experience, and a SEGA-themed store, Tokyo Joypolis is one of the best indoor theme parks in Japan. The amusement park houses over 20 attractions, which families, friends, couples, and solo adventurers will love! If it’s your first time to visit, read on to know some of the things that you shouldn’t miss:
1. Zero Latency VR
Let’s begin with the most exciting attraction in Tokyo Joypolis: the Zero Latency VR! A game concept that originated in Australia, Zero Latency is a leveled-up VR experience that offers ultra-realistic environments and a wide space for free-roaming! Round up 5 of your friends and fight the undead at Tokyo Joypolis Zero Latency VR zone!
2. Ace Attorney in Joypolis
Inspired by Capcom’s hit video game series, you’ll play the role of Phoenix Wright at Ace Attorney in Joypolis. Here, you’ll be given 3 challenging scenarios that involve murder incidents. Your task will be to find out who’s guilty and who’s innocent, so make sure to put on your thinking cap and deliver justice like the hero character!
3. Transformers 360-degree Joyride
Defeat Decepticons in a forceful shooting battle! The thrilling Transformers ride in Joypolis will have you moving in all directions as you attack the evil faction of robotic lifeforms. Hold on to your control pads and fight together with Bumblebee and Optimus Prime!
4. Beat Saber VR Experience
While smaller compared to the Zero Latency VR, Beat Saber offers as much fun! Try this unique rhythm VR game where you’ll be using a lightsaber-like weapon to win various stages!
5. Sonic Carnival
Head on over to the Sonic Carnival, one of the most Insta-worthy and exciting spots at Joypolis. The attraction is filled with mini-games and arcades that feature Sonic the Hedgehog, and you must unleash your super speed, strength, and stamina like the iconic character to win all challenges!
6. Frame Cafe in Joypolis
Need a quick fill? Take a break from all the fun and excitement at Frame Cafe in Joypolis. If you’ll visit at night, make sure to head out on the patio to see a marvelous view of the Tokyo Bay and the Rainbow Bridge!
7. JP STORE
Want to buy a souvenir to commemorate your visit to Joypolis? Visit JP, the theme park’s official store that offers unique SEGA-themed items, including pens, notebooks, teddy bears and special Sonic chocolate tin cans!
Book Tokyo Joypolis Tickets at a Discounted Price
To get admission and access to rides at Tokyo Joypolis theme park in Odaiba, make sure to purchase a Passport Ticket. This is offered on WAUG, which means that you can book it at a much cheaper price. Here’s our discounted offer:
|TOKYO JOYPOLIS |
|PRICE ON |
|1. Adult Ticket (18 years old and up)||¥4,500||¥3,660|
|2. Child Ticket (6-17 years old)||¥3,500||¥2,940|
- Instant confirmation (Same-day booking available)
- Present mobile voucher to collect tickets
- Valid for 90 days from the date of purchase
- Note that passport tickets do not include access to the Zero Latency VR experience. For reservations, click here.
First time to book on WAUG? You’ll get an extra ¥300 or $3 discount coupon after signing up! 🎉
How to Book Tokyo Joypolis Tickets on WAUG
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of Joypolis here.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Pay with your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX credit/debit card.
- Wait for your mobile voucher on the WAUG app, which you can download below:
Location, Hours, & Reviews: Tokyo Joypolis
Tokyo Joypolis is located in 1-6-1 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo. As of this article’s publish time, they are operating on shortened hours from 11am-7pm. To see if there are any changes to the schedule, click here.
To get to Tokyo Joypolis, here are some directions:
1. Getting to Tokyo Joypolis via Rail
- Via Yurikamome Line: 2-minute walk from Odaiba Kaihin Kouen Station
- Via Rinkai Line: 5-minute walk from Tokyo Teleport Station
2. Getting to Tokyo Joypolis via Bus
- Toei Bus: Take Route Umi 01 from Bus Stop No. 5 near the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line Monzen-Nakacho Station. Get off at Daiba Nichoume.
- Odaiba Rainbow Bus: From the bus stop near the JR Shinagawa Station (Konan Gate) or JR Tamachi Station (East Gate), get off at Daiba Nichoume.
- Keikyu Bus: From the bus stop near the Keikyu-Line Aomono-Yokocho Station, get off at Fuji-Television-Mae.
Featured images from 東京ジョイポリス on Facebook.