Book the best experiences and things to do in Paris at a discount! Download WAUG here and get an extra $3 discount on your first booking. 🇫🇷
- Board the Bateaux Mouches cruise and see Paris’ best attractions at a glance, including the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Hôtel de Ville de Paris!
- Be amazed by the Parisian Disney castle when you visit Disneyland Paris! Book your tickets at a discounted price here.
- For an unforgettable trip, check out this Eiffel Tower Climbing Tour and purchase a Paris Museum Pass here!
- Haven’t signed up for WAUG yet? Do so here and receive a $3 coupon for your first booking. 🎉
Explore more: Disneyland Paris: Ticket Offers, Rides, & COVID-19 Entry Guide for Visitors
Paris Travel Guide: Best Things to Do in Paris 2021/2022
Ah, the city of love. Lined with landmarks that are admired worldwide, streets that carry heart and art, and food that upholds the highest culinary standards, Paris is a place beyond imagination. If you’re planning a trip soon, look forward to fall in love with this French city’s culture, couture, and cuisine. And to make your first visit extra special, make sure to consider the following things to do in Paris that you should NOT miss:
1. Take a sunset cruise aboard the historic Bateaux Mouches
Topping our list for the best activity in Paris is the Bateaux Mouches. Ideal for friends, couples, and families, this cruise runs on The Seine, the city’s wonderful waterway that inspired Victor Hugo (it’s the river where Javert drowned himself in), Henri Matisse, Claude Monet, Alfred Sisley, and other artists. The experience offers a dramatic look of Paris — might I add, a very magical one! — especially as you get a glimpse of the Conciergerie, the Eiffel Tower, and the Notre Dame Cathedral. To make your Parisian cruise experience more memorable and romantic, make sure to ride during or nearing sunset.
- TICKET PRICE: only $6.1 on WAUG
- Instant confirmation, mobile voucher
- Itinerary: Bateaux Mouches Dock > Concorde Square > Louvre Museum > The City Hall of Paris (Hôtel de Ville de Paris) > Conciergerie > Paris Courts (Palais de Justice), Île de la Cité > Notre Dame Cathedral > Saint-Louis Island
- COVID-19 Update: Resumed operations as of August 2021.
2. Climb the Eiffel Tower
While the mere sight of the Eiffel Tower brings a surge of excitement, there’s nothing quite like climbing it — an activity that not many travelers know is possible! There are more than 1,200 steps to the summit, but you’ll be rewarded with a nice bird’s eye view of the city (from the topmost floor) and a spectacular 360-degree view of nearby attractions like the Montmartre and Arc de Triomphe (from the second floor).
- TICKET PRICE: only $40 for the Second Floor Climbing Tour / $57 for Summit Access Tour
- Instant confirmation, mobile voucher
- Inclusions: English-speaking guide, admission ticket, and skip-the-line access
3. Visit the best museums and monuments in Paris with a Museum Pass
Getting lost in Paris or even taking a stroll down a Parisian boulevard or two can be quite an experience in itself, but there’s nothing quite like taking in the history and culture that is preserved in museums. Feed your soul with artistic works and historical artifacts, and add on to your knowledge of France with the Paris Museum Pass — the one ticket that can unlock over 50 monuments and museums inside and outside the city. With this pass, you can get access to the likes of the Pantheon, Musee Picasso-Paris, Arc de Triomphe, and Chapelle Expiatoire.
- TICKET PRICE: starts at $67 for a 48-hour pass on WAUG
4. Make your way to Disneyland Paris
I’m almost sure that if you’ll be visiting Paris, Disneyland is already in your travel bucket list. If this is the case, then I’d definitely recommend for you to explore its two parks, namely Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. While exploring only one is a satisfying experience by itself, going to 2 will really let you immerse yourself in what the theme park has to offer. To compare briefly, the Disneyland Park is the heart of Disney — all wholesome and family-friendly rides are here. On the other hand, the Walt Disney Studios Park lets you in Disney and Pixar films, and its rides and attractions are designed more for teenagers and adults. To learn more about Disneyland Paris and see a list of rides, click here.
- TICKET PRICE: starts at only $62 for a 1-Day, 1 Park Pass
- Disneyland Paris Express Ticket: only $68.19 on WAUG
- Disneyland Paris Planet Hollywood Meal Voucher: only $37
5. Tour Paris via a big red bus
Hit two birds with one stone when you take the BigBus Paris! This hop on, hop off city tour bus will not only get you to some of the best landmarks and attractions in Paris, but will also give you some fun facts about the City of Love via an engaging commentary! The bus runs on the Red Route, which covers The Louvre, National Assembly, Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, and a lot more. (Tip: To enjoy a romantic evening with your date, take the Night Tour!)
- TICKET PRICE: starts at only $34 on WAUG
- Includes bus ticket and reward booklet
6. Enter the Palace of Versailles
Considered by many as the greatest achievement in the 17th century, the Palace of Versailles was once home to the royals until it became the Museum of the History of France in the 19th century. With its opulence and history, it was listed as a World Heritage Site. Today, visitors get to marvel at the inspiring Palace that contains 2,300 rooms and spans over 63,000 sq. m.
- TICKET PRICE: starts at only $23 on WAUG
- Includes access to the Palace of Versailles, Estate of Trianon, the Gardens and the Park, temporary exhibitions, and audio guide.
7. Explore the renowned Opera Garnier
Finally, for our seventh recommendation for things to do in Paris, head on over to The Palais Garnier or the Opera Garnier, which inspired Gaston Leroux’ The Phantom of the Opera. Be amazed by the expansive stage and the 2,600-square-foot ceiling that excites and inspires all opera visitors!
- TICKET PRICE: starts at only $13.5 on WAUG (fast-track ticket)
- Also includes admission to indoor exhibits and the Bibliotheque Nationale de France (The Library Museum of the Opera)
How to Book Tickets & Things to Do in Paris on WAUG
WAUG, short for “Where are you going?”, is the No. 1 travel and dining activity booking platform in South Korea. If you’re unfamiliar with booking experiences online, just follow these simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for an account here. (New WAUG users get an extra $3 discount coupon!)
- Proceed to the booking page of your preferred things to do in Paris.
- Select the date, time, and quantity.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX credit/debit/prepaid card.
- Receive your vouchers on the WAUG app, which you can download below:
Explore More in Paris: More Things to Do
With featured images from Disneyland Paris Facebook page.