Explore Disneyland Paris with a 1-day pass for one or both parks! Book yours at a discounted price here. 🎉
- Enjoy the world-class shows, magical rides, and highly-praised restaurants at Disneyland Paris!
- Maximize your visit with a 2-day pass and visit the two parks, namely the Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park.
- Disneyland Paris tickets for 2, 3, and 4 days start at $210 or €182, but you can book here starting at only $189 or €160!
- First time to book on WAUG? You’ll receive an extra $3 or €2.5 discount coupon when you download our app here! 🎊
🔔 Disneyland Paris COVID-19 Entry Requirements
• To enter Disneyland Paris, guests from 12 years and 2 months old are required to have a Health Pass.
• The Health Pass must have a QR code and can be presented in digital or paper (printed) form.
• Face coverings are required for guests aged 11 years and above at all times except during meals and photo sessions with the Characters.
For more information, jump to this section.
What can I expect in Disneyland Paris?
Disneyland Paris, known to many theme park lovers as the one with the best Disney castle and most number of Instagrammable spaces, gives a memorable experience to visitors. From thrilling rides with a twist and awe-inspiring shows to gourmet food and impressive hotel rooms, there’s a lot to look forward to in the Parisian Disneyland. Recently, in 2020, it was recognized as Europe’s Best Family Park — just one of the many awards it has on the bag! — so you can definitely expect a theme park experience that surpass expectations!
If it’s your first time to visit Disneyland Paris, you should know that it houses 2 amazing parks: the Disneyland Park and the Walt Disney Studios Park. To give a simple comparison, the Disneyland Park is considered the heart of Disneyland. It’s wholesome, fun, and magical — everything that you’d expect in a Disney attraction. All the main rides are in here, and they are enjoyed by all theme park visitors. On the other hand, Walt Disney Studios Park provides a rich immersive experience into Disney and Pixar films. Its cinematic rides and attractions are suitable for teens and adults, so make sure to check out this second park if you’ll visit with your friends or significant other.
So with two must-visit parks inside Disneyland Paris, it’s recommended to purchase a multi-day pass so you can take your time and enjoy everything that Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park has to offer! See if discounted tickets are available on your intended visit date:
What are the must-try rides in Disneyland Paris?
Each park has a number of world-class rides and attractions that should not be missed, but if you want a rundown of the best Disneyland Paris rides, check out these 10 to consider for your visit:
1. Crush’s Coaster (Walt Disney Studios Park)
Here’s the ride’s official description from Disneyland Paris’ website: “Spin, dive and fight against the current as you get swept up in a whirlpool of adventure.”
2. Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain (Disneyland Park)
“Blast off and do battle with the evil Empire in this epic takeover of a classic attraction... The Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain catapult system resembles an aircraft carrier’s, but with a 32-degree tilt!“
3. The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (Walt Disney Studios Park)
4. Big Thunder Mountain (Disneyland Park)
5. Pirates of the Caribbean (Disneyland Park)
6. Phantom Manor (Disneyland Park)
7. Indiana Jones™ and the Temple of Peril (Disneyland Park)
8. Peter Pan’s Flight (Disneyland Park)
9. Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop (Walt Disney Studios Park)
10. Disney Studio 1 (Walt Disney Studios Park)
If you want to experience all these attractions without the wait, you can also book a Disneyland Paris Express Ticket below!
What are the Disneyland Paris ticket options, packages, and deals available?
Disneyland Paris is a partner of WAUG, the leading activity booking platform from South Korea. If you want to score a discount on your visit, check out ticket offers below:
|1. Disneyland Paris Ticket (1 Day-1 Park, 1 Day-2 Parks, etc.)||$70||$62|
|2. Disneyland Paris Express Ticket||$87.67||$68.19|
|3. Disneyland Paris Multi-day Ticket (2, 3, or 4 Days)||$215||$188|
|4. Disneyland Paris Planet Hollywood Meal Voucher||$42.5||$37|
What’s more is that if it’s your first time to book on WAUG, you’ll get an extra $3 discount coupon that you can use on your first booking! 🎊 Download the app by clicking below and receive your $3 discount coupon:
How to Book a Disneyland Paris Ticket on WAUG
- Log in our sign up for an account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of your preferred Disneyland ticket:
- Select the date and quantity.
- Check out using your debit or credit card.
- Wait for your voucher on the WAUG app, which you can download below:
What are the COVID-19 Safety & Entry Requirements for Disneyland Paris Visitors?
1. Health Pass
Guests from 12 years and 2 months old are required to have a Health Pass. This is a digital or paper pass with QR code that confirms any one of the following cases:
- That a guest is fully vaccinated with an EMA-approved vaccine, such as Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca, and Johnson & Johnson.
- That a guest has been tested (PCR or Antigen) and has a negative result within the last 48 hours;
- That, for those who have had COVID-19, the result of a positive RT-PCR or Antigen test, attesting that the individual has been infected, and that a period of at least 11 days and less than 6 months has passed since the test result was obtained.
To learn more about the Health Pass, you can visit this page.
2. Is there a PCR test site in Disneyland Paris?
Yes, the PCR tests at Disneyland Paris are conducted in Disney Village. The site operates everyday from 8am-8pm.
Explore More in Paris
Check out the following activities that you can book for your trip:
Featured images from Disneyland Paris.