Want to dine at the Planet Hollywood restaurant in Disneyland Paris? Book a €35-meal voucher here for only €31.50! 🍔
- Planning your Disneyland Paris trip and looking for dining options? Make sure to consider Planet Hollywood!
- Aside from tasty American menu offers, the restaurant provides a memorable experience with their space-themed dining room.
- Planet Hollywood’s signature burgers sell for €20, salads and pizzas at €17, and steaks at €25 or less.
- To save money, book a €35-Planet Hollywood meal voucher here at a price of €31.5! (First time to book on WAUG? You’ll get an extra discount coupon worth $3 or €2.5 when you sign up here! 🎉 )
🔔 Disneyland Paris COVID-19 Entry Requirements
• To enter Disneyland Paris, guests from 12 years and 2 months old are required to have a Health Pass.
• The Health Pass must have a QR code and can be presented in digital or paper (printed) form.
• Face coverings are required for guests aged 11 years and above at all times except during meals and photo sessions with the Characters.
For more information, jump to this section.
If you’re looking for dining recommendations for your Disneyland Paris trip, look no further! The Planet Hollywood restaurant in the theme park serves not only tasty American-style food but a great experience for friends, families, and couples. Below we’ve listed some of the crowd-favorite dishes from Planet Hollywood Disneyland Paris’ menu!
1. BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger (€19.95)
Planet Hollywood burger topped with hickory smoked bacon, barbeque sauce, smoked cheddar, lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickle! Served with fries or house salad and a gluten-free bun.
2. L.A. Lasagna (€18.95)
Fresh pasta tubes filled with ricotta cheese & Bolognese meat sauce — all fried golden brown. Comes with fresh garlic cream and tomato basil sauces.
3. World-Famous Chicken Crunch (€9.5)
Tender strips of chicken breast with a crunchy coasting. With Creole mustard sauce.
4. Teriyaki Salmon (€23.95)
Fresh salmon fillet glazed with teriyaki sauce. Served on a bed of basmati rice with ratatouille.
If you want to save money for your meal, make sure to book a Planet Hollywood Disneyland Paris mea voucher on WAUG! The voucher is worth €35, but you can book it at a discounted price of €31.5 below:
Looking fore more options? Here are some great picks to consider!
- Plain Jane (€19.5)
- Classic burger topped with smoked cheddar, Planet Hollywood Sauce, pickle, and lettuce.
- Nachos (€9.95)
- A platter for sharing. Crispy corn tortilla chips piled with shredded cheese. Served with pico de gallo, guacamole, and sour cream.
- Buffalo Wings (€9.95)
- Golden fried chicken wings coated with spicy wing sauce. Served with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
- Margherita Pizza (€16.5)
- Vegetarian pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil.
- Pomodoro Pasta (€16.5)
- Fresh basil, roma tomato sauce, and extra virgin olive oil tossed with gluten and egg-free pasta
- BBQ Pork Ribs (€25.95)
- A full rack of tender baby back ribs (600g) smothered with barbeque sauce. Served with trio of assorted fries.
How to Book a Planet Hollywood Disneyland Paris Meal Voucher
Planet Hollywood is available on WAUG, which means that you can book it at a discounted price! The voucher’s value is €35, but you can get it for only €31.5! Here’s how:
- Log in our sign up for an account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of Planet Hollywood Disneyland Paris here.
- Select the date and quantity.
- Check out using your debit or credit card.
- Wait for your voucher on the WAUG app, which you can download below:
After getting the voucher (instant confirmation after booking), take a printed copy with you and presented it at the restaurant!
- Cocktails for €5.95: The Perfect Storm, Hawaii Five Ohhh, Game of Thrones, Dark Knight, It’s Show Time Mojito
- Vins et Bieres for €3.95: Le Charme de C, Merlot, Sauvignon
- Alcohols for €5.50 (4CL): Whisky, Gin, Vodka, Rhum
Featured images from Planet Hollywood International.