Explore Surfyy Beach in Gangwon
Considered as a haven for surfers, Surfyy Beach is the perfect place to enjoy the water sport in Korea. Lined with fine sands, picturesque waters, and a vibrant community, you will definitely enjoy a trip to this attraction in Gangwon-do whether you’ll come during summer, autumn, winter, or spring. If you’re already making travel plans to visit Surfyy, check out the following activities on WAUG so you can make the most of your trip (at a cheaper price!):
1. Introductory Surfing Lesson at Surfyy Beach
Ideal for those with zero to some experience, Surfyy Beach’s Introductory Surfing Lesson is a 3-hour package that will let you learn the basics (in a group setting) and give you the chance to feel the activity on your own. The surfing class, which runs for the first 90 minutes, is handled by a professional instructor who will show you some basic on-ground and on-sea movements. The second half is allotted as a free surfing period, which will let you surf and experience the waters to your heart’s content.
- PRICE: ₩60,000 per person
- ₩40,000 for first-time visitors/early bird during peak season (April-October)
- Not inclusive of suit rental (on-site rental is available starting at ₩10,000)
- Currently available on WAUG’s Korean interface (view the page using a web/mobile browser for automatic translation)
2. Stand-Up Paddleboard Rental
Already know how to surf but don’t have an SUP to use? Surfyy Beach offers a 3-hour paddleboard rental for only ₩40,000!
- PRICE: ₩40,000 per board
- Includes 10 minutes of usage information
How to Book Surfyy Beach Lesson & Board Rental on WAUG
- Log in or sign up for a WAUG account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of Surfyy Beach (강원 양양 서피비치 입장권 & 강습권 특가) here.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Check out using your debit/credit card, mobile payment, or Toss.
- Wait for your voucher on the WAUG app, which you can book below:
Location & Hours
Surfyy Beach is located in Gangwon-do, Yangyang-gun, Hyeonbuk-myeon, Hajodaehaean-gil, 119 KR.
Featured image taken from Surfyy Beach Official Website.