Get ready for the ultimate wildlife experience in S’pore! Book Singapore Zoo tickets at a discounted price here 🦓
- Explore Singapore Zoo and encounter over 2,800 animals from 300 species!
- Get up close with lion cubs, zebras, giraffes, penguins, basilisks, and tigers that are featured in 11 zones and 3 shows.
- Singapore Zoo tickets regularly cost S$48 or US$36, but you can book at a discounted price here for only S$45 or US$33.7!
- First time to book WAUG? Get an extra S$3 or US$3 discount coupon after signing up!
Explore more: Book Skyline Luge Sentosa Tickets at a Discounted Price!
Must-See Animals & Themed Zones in Singapore Zoo
Planning to buy Singapore Zoo tickets? If it’s your first time to visit or returning after quite some time, know that there’s a lot of new zones and residents that await you. With nearly 3,000 creatures from 300 species that call Singapore Zoo their home, you will surely have one of the best wildlife encounters here. Here are some of the things you can expect:
1. African safari adventure with lions, rhinos, zebras, and more
Singapore Zoo has over 11 themed zones, but one that really struck us the most is the zone called Wild Africa. Not only did we find the tallest, wildest, and largest creatures here, which include African lions, Red river hogs, meerkats, and White rhinos, we also liked how the zone gave us the feeling like we were actually in Africa. On the plains you will find zebras and giraffes freely roaming around, and from the observation huts, you’ll find cheetahs and African painted dogs staring back at you.
2. Reptile encounter
Step inside Reptopia, Singapore Zoo’s reptile house filled with 60 species of reptiles and amphibians. Surround yourself with the Aldabra giant tortoise, Indian gharials, and Komodo dragons. To make the most of your visit, take a seat at the aquarium-like 270 sq.-m gallery where you can find crocodiles lurking beneath.
3. Cats and dogs at the Animal Friends Show
Aside from themed zones, Singapore Zoo also offer 3 shows including the Animal Friends Show. Let domesticated cats and dogs entertain you with their skills and tricks in this must-see 20-minute show that kids will love!
4. Meals and treats at Singapore Zoo
Make the most of your visit by dining at the restaurants in Singapore Zoo! Try the hearty Kaya Toast at Inuka Café or have a filling laksa or nasi lemak lunch at Chomel Bistro. Feeling a bit hot and sticky? Drop by New Zealand Natural and get a scoop of their Chocolate Ecstasy or Macadamia Supreme ice cream!
Singapore Zoo Tickets: Price & Deals
Experience all the thrill at Singapore Zoo with a discounted ticket! Book on WAUG, the No. 1 activity booking app in South Korea. Here’s our offer:
|SINGAPORE ZOO TICKET||REGULAR RATE||DISCOUNTED PRICE ON WAU|
(13 years and up)
(3-12 years old)
- Includes admission and tram ride
- FLEXIBLE TICKET! This Singapore Zoo ticket is valid for 4 months from the date of purchase.
How to Book Singapore Zoo Tickets on WAUG
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of Singapore Zoo tickets here.
- Select the date, ticket option, and quantity.
- Check out with your debit, prepaid, or credit card.
- Receive your mobile ticket via email or the WAUG app.
Address & Hours
Singapore Zoo is located in 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore 729826. They are open all year round from 8:30am-6pm.
Explore More in Singapore
Aside from Singapore Zoo tickets, consider the following activities and attractions to make the most of your trip:
- Singapore River Wonders Ticket
- Singapore Night Safari Ticket with Tram Ride
- Universal Studios Singapore™ Ticket & Universal Express
Featured images from Mandai Wildlife Group.