Singapore River Cruise tickets regularly cost S$25, but you can book on WAUG here for only S$22.5! New users get extra discount after signing up 🎉
- Discover Singapore’s best attractions aboard an electronic bumboat!
- Spot landmarks like the Marina Bay Sands, The Merlion, The Esplanade, Helix Bridge, and more.
- Singapore River Cruise tickets regularly cost S$25, but you can book here at a lower price of S$22.5!
- WAUG is the No. 1 activity booking platform in South Korea. If you’re a new user, you’ll get a $3 coupon after signing up here. 🎊
Explore more: Book a PCR Test in Singapore: Price, Clinics, & Home Swab Test
BEFORE YOU GO
Guests are advised to wear a mask at all times. 😷
Hop Aboard the Singapore River Cruise
Whether you’re a local who’s looking for a chill activity for the weekend or a foreign tourist who wants to explore the Lion City, the Singapore River Cruise is a worthwhile activity to consider! The 40-minute leisure ride will let you see famous landmarks as you enjoy the experience of riding a bumboat, the primary mode of transportation in yesteryears. Some of the iconic spots that you can expect to see are the Marina Bay Sands, The Merlion, The Esplanade, and Helix Bridge.
In terms of route, the Singapore River Cruise currently passes through these areas:
- Clarke Quay
- Read Bridge
- Boat Quay
- Merlion Park
- Bayfront South
Singapore River Cruise Ticket: Price & Discount Offer
Singapore River Cruise tickets are available on WAUG, which means you can book it at a discounted price! Check out our offer below:
|Singapore River Cruise Ticket||Regular Price||Price on WAUG|
|1. Adult (13 years and up)||S$25||S$22.5|
|2. Child (3-12 years old)||S$15||S$13.75|
- Free admission for children 2 years and below.
- Includes audiovisual commentary in English
- Seats for the Singapore River Cruise will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please note that all ticket holders will not be able to make a seat reservation.
How to Book Singapore River Cruise Tickets on WAUG
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of Singapore River Cruise ticket here.
- Select the date and quantity.
- Check out using your credit, debit, or prepaid card.
- Receive your voucher via WAUG app or email.
Boarding Area, Address, & Hours of Operation
The Singapore River Cruise operates on hourly departure at these hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 1-10pm
- Friday-Sunday & Public Holidays: 10am-10pm
If you’re looking for the best time to take the Singapore River Cruise, we suggest a time shortly before sunset so you can enjoy both day and night views. For couples, an evening ride is also more suitable! (The last admission is at 9pm.)
Please proceed to the Clarke Quay Jetty – Singapore River Cruise Ticket Counter located at 30 Merchant Road, Singapore 058282.