Whether you’re a local heading overseas or a tourist returning home, you can book a Singapore PCR test at a discounted price here. 🇸🇬
- Take a pre-departure PCR swab test in Singapore at least 3 days before your flight!
- Conveniently receive the results and a Digital HealthCert within 24 hours via email.
- Choose to have the exam at the comfort of your home, accommodation, or in a clinic.
- In-clinic swab tests in Singapore cost around S$139, but you can book here for only S$117! New WAUG users get an extra $3 coupon after signing up! 🎉
Explore more: Applying for the Korea Electronic Travel Authorization (K-ETA)
BEFORE YOU GO
To avoid potential delays, book a pre-departure swab test at least 7 days before your flight.
Pre-Departure Swab Test in Singapore
Going overseas or returning home? Easily take a PCR test in Singapore before your flight! The all-in-one package on WAUG comes with the following:
- Choice of in-clinic or at-home swab testing
- Online reservation (required for both home and in-clinic swab tests)
- Results (sent via email) within 24 hours
- Digital HealthCert
Singapore PCR Test Cost
Between the clinic and at-home PCR tests, the former is cheaper. Here are the rates:
WAUG is the No. 1 activity booking platform in South Korea. If it’s your first time to use WAUG, download the app here and get an EXTRA $3 coupon after signing up!
Clinics in Singapore for PCR Test
If you’ll book the in-clinic swab test, here are the clinics you can visit:
- Q & M Medical & Aesthetics @ Farrer Park
- 180 Kitchener Road #B1-13/15 City Square Mall (Farrer Park MRT)
- Mon-Fri: 09:00-13:00 / 14:00-16:30 / 18:00-20:30
- Sat-Sun: 09:00-12:30 / 14:00-16:30
- Q & M Medical & Aesthetic CLINIC (Tampines Central) P/L
- 10 Tampines Central 1#04-18/19 Tampines 1 (Tampines MRT)
- Mon-Fri: 09:00-12:30 / 14:00-20:30
- Sat-Sun: 09:00-12:30
- Q & M Medical Clinic @ Buangkok MRT
- 10 Sengkang Central, #01-02 (Buangkok MRT)
- Mon-Thurs: 09:00-13:30 / 18:00-20:30
- Fri-Sat: 09:00-13:30
- Q & M Medical Clinic @ Bukit Batok
- Blk 151 Bukit Batok Street 11 #01-252 (Bukit Batok MRT)
- Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 08:30-12:00 / 14:00-16:30 / 18:30-21:00
- Wed: 08:30-12:00 / 14:00-16:30
- Sat-Sun: 08:30-12:00
- Q & M Medical Family Clinic @ Serangoon Central
- Blk 261 Serangoon Central Drive #01-29 (Serangoon MRT)
- Mon-Thurs: 08:00-12:30 / 14:00-16:30 / 18:00-21:00
- Fri: 08:00-12:30 / 14:00-16:30
- Sat: 08:00-12:30
How to Book Singapore PCR Test on WAUG
To ensure smooth testing and avoid any delays, we recommend following this timeline:
- At least 6 days before your departure flight: Book a PCR test voucher here
- 4 days before: Receive your swab test voucher and copy the confirmation code. Schedule your actual PCR test here. (Required for both cinic and home tests.)
- 2-3 days before: Take your PCR test.
- 1-2 days before: Receive your test result and Digital HealthCert via email.
To learn more about the swab test voucher and usage, click here.