Looking for a prepaid SIM card in Singapore for travelers? Get it here 🇸🇬
- Enjoy fast internet access for 7 days with a 4G Singapore SIM card by M1!
- Get up to 100 GB of data, which is equivalent to 1,200 hours of browsing, streaming 20,000 songs, or watching 200 hours of SD video.
- Connect your other or your friends’ devices via mobile hotspot.
- This 4G SIM card in Singapore usually costs S$12-15, but you can book here for only $10.6!
- First time to use WAUG? Sign up here and get an extra S$3 discount coupon for your first booking 🎉
Best 4G Singapore SIM Card for Tourists
What’s the one thing to like about Singapore? It’s a country that can be explored almost fully in less than a week or so. Even if you spend one full day in Universal Studios, you will still have enough time to visit other equally stunning attractions, like the Gardens by the Bay, Skyline Luge Sentosa, and this fantastic park in the sky. To get the most out of your trip, all you have to do is to plan your route strategically and use the most convenient public ride options. If you ever get lost, well, you can easily connect to your navigation app if you have a SIM card for Singapore. That or you can call a friend!
For unbeatable discount offers, convenience, and top-notch service, we recommend buying your Singapore SIM card online here, which you can pick up in three strategic locations in the city. Below you’ll find more information:
4G Singapore SIM Card (7 Days)
This option on WAUG provides 100 GB of data at 4G speeds for 7 days. The allocation is plenty (it’s more than enough for a week!), so you won’t have to worry if you will tether another device or stream shows in UHD. Obviously, using navigation, social media, email, and other apps will not be a problem at all. What’s more is if you have friends who live in Singapore, you can send them texts or reach them via call since the prepaid SIM card is activated for these services. Here are the details:
- Price: around S$10.6 (vs. regular price of S$12-15)
- 100 GB of data
- 500 minutes of domestic call
- 100 domestic text messages
- 20 minutes of international calls
- Where to pick up this SIM card in Singapore:
- Bugis Junction (80 Middle Road #01-81/82 Bugis Junction Singapore 188966)
- Paragon (290 Orchard Road #B1-28/29 Paragon Singapore 238859)
- One Raffles Place (1 Raffles Place, #02-25&26, Singapore 048616)
To help you decide if you should get this prepaid data SIM card in Singapore, here are some reviews from WAUG users who booked the item previously:
I used it very well at a low price. First of all, it’s cheaper than purchasing a SIM card locally! This is virtually an unlimited data SIM made for travelers by Singapore’s second-largest carrier, M1. There was no [4G] connection when the subway passes inside the tunnel, but LTE and [4G] was working well in other areas… I have a screenshot of my data inquiry. It’s not 100 GB. ㅎㅎTranslated customer review on WAUG | 2018-09-10
Should you want to read more feedback for this Singapore SIM card, click below to go to its booking page and find the Reviews section.
How to Book your Singapore SIM Card Online
If you have not used WAUG before, refer to these steps to buy your SIM online:
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Click here to go to the booking page of the Singapore SIM Card by M1.
- Select the date when you’d like to pick up the product.
- Check out using your prepaid, debit, or credit card.
- Receive your mobile voucher via email or the WAUG app.
More Singapore Travel Recommendations
If you’ll be traveling to SG for a nice weekend with your buddies, check out this video from WAUG to get some ideas!
Other group-friendly experiences worth trying are:
FAQ: Singapore SIM Card for Travelers
1. Can I call my friends or family back home with this SIM card?
The option comes with 20 minutes of international calls, so you can definitely contact your friends or family whenever you want to. Of course, should you run into a problem like, say, with your credit or debit card, you can use this SIM card to call your bank.
2. Will I be able to connect other devices with this SIM card just like a pocket Wifi device?
If the devices are enabled for tethering (mobile hotspot), then you can get them connected the way a pocket Wifi does. However, doing this may drain your phone’s battery fast so make sure that you have a battery pack.
3. Will I be able to use Google Maps, Facebook, Netflix, and Instagram?
4. To redeem my Singapore SIM card, do I need to print the voucher?
No, you can just show them your mobile voucher. But showing a printed voucher works just as well.