Enjoy discounted admission to Seoul Land when you book your tickets here! 🎠
- Have one of the best theme park experiences in Korea at Seoul Land!
- Experience the very first amusement park to open in South Korea, and try extreme rides like the Viking, Black Hole 2000, and Top Spin.
- Don’t miss the new Luna Park, a dreamy night-time attraction packed with a hologram show, EDM tunnel, and a romantic garden — a true Instagram dream!
- Seoul Land tickets cost ₩46,000 regularly, but you can book on WAUG here for only ₩19,600 🎊
Explore more: Visit Everland: Ticket Price & Deals for Foreigners in Korea
Seoul Land Ticket Deal for Foreign Tourists & Expats
But first, let’s talk about the theme park! Seoul Land is the very first amusement park in South Korea. It’s only 45 minutes away from Seoul Station, which makes it very accessible for solo travelers, couples, friends, and families. Inside the theme park (which is surrounded by captivating nature, by the way) you can enjoy extreme rides and family-friendly attractions.
If it’s your first time to visit, know that the most popular ride is the Black Hole 2000, a rollercoaster that features 7 jaw-dropping falls at the speed of 100kph!
There’s also the Shot Drop, an adult-only ride that will get you up the 52-m-tall tower before dropping you to the ground at blazing speeds.
Finally, if you dare, you can also take the King Viking ride, which will have you screaming as you’re being swung back and forth up in the air!
In total, there are more than 40 rides in Seoul Land that you can try, but aside from the 3 mentioned, the most-recommended ones are the Big Merry-Go-Round, Double Loop Coaster, Top Spin, and Sky X, which is quite similar to bungee jumping!
Seoul Land’s special theme offering for Winter 2020-2021 is Luna Park, which features romantic sites and performances for couples. After taking on all the exhilarating rides, explore the Instagrammable spaces that light up at night, take photos, and enjoy the street performances (busking) that will make your trip more memorable!
1. Seoul Land Ticket (1-Day Pass)
- Includes all-day admission to the theme park.
- Special rate applies to both adults and children (3 years and up)
- New WAUG users get an extra ₩3,000 discount coupon!
How to Book Discounted Seoul Land Tickets on WAUG
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of Seoul Land Tickets here.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Check out. (Switch the currency to KRW to see local payment options for foreigners in Korea).
- Receive your mobile ticket via MMS.
Seoul Land Address & Hours
Seoul Land is located in 181 Gwangmyeong-ro, Makgye-dong, Gwacheon-si, Gyeonggi-do. They are open from 10am-8pm on weekdays and 10am-9pm on weekends.
To get directions on how to get to Seoul Land, click here.
Featured image from 서울랜드 on Facebook.