See how you can book Everland tickets at a discounted price!
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19, visitors need to register their Everland ticket QR code (available on WAUG) in the Everland app.
- Everland tickets regularly cost ₩50,000-60,000 depending on the day of your visit, but you can book on WAUG here for only ₩31,000-40,000! 🎉
- Aside from the thrilling rides, some of the attractions that you can expect in Everland on the second half of 2021 include Rocksville (where BTS filmed their music video!), Zootopia, Halloween nights, Christmas village, and the Red & Grill World BBQ Festival!
- Need a ride to Everland? You can book this roundtrip shuttle that picks up in Seoul!
How to Book Everland Tickets During COVID-19
Buying an Everland ticket online is most encouraged in order to avoid queuing at the booths. If you want to save money, you can book your Everland pass on WAUG, which has an extra discount voucher up for grabs for new and existing members. Since the product page on WAUG is in Korean, I’ll share the simple steps in English below for those who need it:
1. Proceed to the booking page and collect the voucher, if any
- Click here to open the product page: 에버랜드 자유이용권 – 단독 할인 (WAUG Exclusive Discount: Everland Ticket)
- Scroll to see the extra ₩2,000 coupon and collect if available
2. Review the Everland Ticket options and click 예약하기
Here are the tickets available:
|EVERLAND TICKET||REGULAR PRICE||PRICE ON WAUG*|
|1. [B] 화,수,목 에버랜드 종일권(방문날짜지정) or|
[B] Everland Ticket: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (Dated)
|2. [B] 평일 에버랜드 종일권 (방문날짜지정) or|
[B] Everland Ticket: Weekday Pass (Dated)
|3. [B] 평일 에버랜드 종일권 or|
[B] Everland Ticket: Weekday Pass
|4. [A] 평일/주말 에버랜드 종일권 (방문날짜지정) or|
[A] Everland Ticket: Weekday/Weekend (Dated)
|5. [A] 평일/주말 에버랜드 종일권|
[A] Everland Ticket: Weekday/Weekend
- All tickets, except for the Dated Tickets, are available for same-day booking
- Tickets under [B] category cannot be used from September 20-22, 2021 (Chuseok).
- Limit to 10 tickets per reservation
- Rates offered by WAUG are applicable for adults and chiuldren
3. Select the date of your visit, ticket option, and quantity
- At this point, if you’re not a WAUG user yet, you will be asked to sign up for an account.
4. Provide your name, mobile number, and email address
5. Before checking out, apply your collected coupon
- Click the 쿠폰함 button
- On the next page, select any 1 of the coupons available and click the pink button
6. Use WAUG points (optional) and check out
- If you’ve used WAUG before, check if you have any points available. You can use them to further reduce the cost of your booking!
- Check out with your credit/debit card, mobile payment plan, Toss or Naver pay
- After your payment goes through, you will receive a QR code via MMS. You’ll need to upload your QR code on the Everland App, which we’ll discuss below. (In case you did not receive a QR code, you can proceed to the Ticket Exchange Counter located at the Main Gate of Everland.)
7. Download WAUG app to easily access your reservation
Install the WAUG app by clicking here to get notified of your visit!
8. Download the Everland App and upload your QR code from WAUG
Guests and visitors of Everland need to install the Everland app for admission. You’ll also need to upload your QR code from WAUG before your visit for fast admission.
Through the Everland app, you’ll also be able to book rides ahead of time!
Everland Shuttle from Seoul
After purchasing your Everland tickets, complete your trip by booking this roundtrip shuttle bus that picks up in key locations in Seoul! The booking page is in English, so you’ll be able to book in a breeze if you don’t know Korean yet! 😀
Featured images from 에버랜드 (withEverland) on Facebook.