- Get discounted admission to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and explore the Shark Tunnel, Jurassic Seas, Penguin Island, and more!
- The price of a SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium ticket is A$48 per person, but you can book here for only A$21. 🎉
- WAUG is the No. 1 booking platform from South Korea that you can use to book attractions and activities worldwide. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and start exploring more activities in Sydney!
Explore more: Guide to Sydney Tower Eye: Ticket Price, Hours, & More
But first, what’s inside SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium?
If it’s your first time to visit SEA Life Sydney, it’d be helpful to know some of the things about the aquarium so you can maximize your visit. The attraction has 9 Interactive Zones where you can see over 13,000 creatures from 700 species. These themed-zones recreate the country’s unique freshwater and marine environments, and each one offers a unique experience for solo visitors, couples, and families. Let’s take a look at a couple below:
1. Day & Night on the Reef
Let’s begin with the newest exhibit at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium: the Day & Night on the Reef. This zone is equipped with state-of-the-art tech that recreates vibrant scenes at the Great Barrier Reef in various times of the day.
With a whopping a 1.7 million-litre display, this part of SEA LIFE Sydney is actually the world’s largest Great Barrier Reef exhibit! Say hello to over 500 creatures, such as turtles, reef sharks, tropical fish, and jellyfish, and experience the interactive light show that recreates bio-luminescence!
2. Penguin Expedition
Get up close and personal with the adorable penguins at the aquarium! Aside from seeing these creatures being their cute selves, you’ll get to know more about their life cycle starting with their life as a chick. Definitely one of the highlights for all visitors!
3. Shark Valley
At the Shark Valley, you’ll feel as if you’re walking on the depths of the sea as sharks from 16 species hover over you. Face your fears and take a snap at the Insta-worthy shark tunnel!
4. Dugong Island
Introducing Pig, the resident Dugong at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium! Have a look at this cute but humongous creature that was once mistaken as a mermaid by early European sailors.
5. Discovery Rockpool
Last but not least, head on over to SEA LIFE Sydney’s Discovery Rockpool, where you can touch and feel sea stars, shark eggs, shells, sea urchins, and more!
SEA LIFE Sydney Ticket Price & Deal
Ready to book your admission passes for SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium? You can save more when you book on WAUG here — no promo code needed! Here’s more information about our discount offer:
|SEA LIFE SYDNEY|
|PRICE ON |
(16 years old and up)
(4-15 years old)
(3 years and below)
|4. [Combo Ticket] SEA LIFE Sydney + |
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- Timed tickets. As required by SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, ticket-holders must select the time of their visit for a more comfortable experience.
- Mobile voucher. Present your voucher at the entrance and collect your physical tickets!
First time to book on WAUG? You’ll get an extra discount coupon worth A$3 after signing up! You can use this to further reduce the cost of your first booking. 🎉 (Minimum purchase of ₩35,000 is required.)
How to Book SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Tickets at a Cheaper Price
If you’re unfamiliar with booking attractions and activities online, just follow these steps:
- Log in or sign up for a WAUG account here.
- Switch the currency to AUD and proceed to the booking page of SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium tickets here.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your voucher and present it at the ticket booth on the day of your visit.
Location, Hours, & Parking: SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is located in 1-5 Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia. As of this post’s publish time, they are open from 10am-4pm.
For parking, here are nearby spots that you can visit:
- 100 Murrt Street (Harbourside)
- Enter & Exit off Murray Street, Pyrmont
- Located on the corner of Kent, Market & Sussex Street. Entry is 431 Kent Street or 204 Sussex Street.
- Darling Park
- Located at 201 Sussex Street
Featured images from @sydneyaquarium on Facebook.