Conquer BridgeClimb Sydney at a discounted price when you book your day, twilight, or night voucher here! 🎉
- Climb the Sydney Harbor Bridge and see the beautiful view from the iconic attraction’s summit!
- Day vouchers for BridgeClimb Sydney regularly cost $308, but you can book at a discounted price of $274 here. 🎉
- WAUG is the No. 1 booking platform from South Korea that you can use to book attractions and activities worldwide. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and start exploring more activities in Sydney!
Explore more: Guide to Sydney Tower Eye: Ticket Price, Hours, & More
What Awaits You at BridgeClimb Sydney
A panoramic view of Sydney’s northern and southern shores, a romantic sunset, or an illuminated dancefloor in the sky — these are just some of the things that you can look forward to when you reach the summit of Sydney Harbor Bridge. The fun climb or the BridgeClimb, perfect for solo adventurers, couples, and groups, will let you take in the beauty of the surrounding waterfront attractions, including the iconic Sydney Opera House. Whether you’re a tourist or newcomer who’s looking to immerse in the famous harbor city or a local who wants to rediscover the bit around you, the BridgeClimb Sydney experience will definitely be one for the books! Check out these photos and videos to learn more:
The must-see bridge in Sydney opened on March 19, 1932 and holds the title of the “World’s Greatest Steel Arch”.
Today, climbers from across the world take a 1.5-3 hour climb to experience the beautiful architectural art and take in all its glory!
You can choose to join the day climb to see the surroundings in all its glory or the romantic night climb for a starry experience.
BridgeClimb Sydney Tickets: Price & Discount Deals
Want to get cheaper BridgeClimb Sydney vouchers? Look no further! You can get awesome ticket discounts on WAUG here in addition to the $3 coupon that we give to our new users! 🎉 Here’s our offer:
|1. Day Climb||$308||$274|
|2. Twilight Climb||$374||$333|
|3. Night Climb||$268||$236|
- No promo code needed
- Mobile voucher
- Confirmed within 24 hours
- $3 discount coupon for new WAUG users
How to Book BridgeClimb Sydney Vouchers on WAUG
If you’re unfamiliar with booking attraction passes online, just follow these steps:
- Log in or sign up for a WAUG account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of Sydney Harbor BridgeClimb here.
- Select the date, option, quantity, and provide other information.
- Check out using your debit or credit card. (To view other payment options like mobile payment and bank gateways, make sure to select KRW as your currency.)
- All set! Once your transaction goes through, you’ll receive the voucher on the WAUG app, which you can download below:
Location & Hours
BridgeClimb Sydney is located in 3 Cumberland St, The Rocks NSW 2000 Australia. Hours vary per course and season, so please check here before visiting.
FAQ: BridgeClimb Sydney
1. Is BridgeClimb safe to visit amid COVID-19?
The attraction is taking necessary steps to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Guests are expected to check in via QR code, wear a mask during check-in and climb preparation, maintain physical distancing, and more. You can find more details here.
2. Are there any age restrictions for BridgeClimb Sydney participants?
Children must be 8 years old and over 1.2m tall (around 3’9 ft). Participants aged 8-15 must be accompanied by an adult.
For seniors, physical capability is more important than age. The official website states that “anyone who can sustain moderate physical exertion up to 3.5 hours over 1.75km should find the BridgeClimb exhilarating…” and that the “oldest climber… reached the summit at 100 years old!” Find more details here.
Featured images from @bridgeclimbsydney on Facebook.