- Experience the fun underwater world at SEA LIFE Busan and meet adorable otters, penguins, sharks, and stingrays!
- Reviews left by local WAUG users highlighted the layout and design of the attraction, which is perfect for a date spot, family weekender, or a solo trip.
- Tickets for SEA LIFE Busan cost ₩29,000 or $27 each, but you can book at a discounted price here for only ₩21,500 or $20!
- WAUG (와그) is the No. 1 booking platform from Korea that you can use to book attractions and restaurants at a discount. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and start exploring more activities in Busan!
Explore more: Busan Air Cruise: Cable Car Tickets & What to Expect
What to Expect in SEA LIFE Busan Aquarium
SEA LIFE aquariums across the world are known for their stunning presentations of the marine ecosystem, but their location in Busan takes the experience to a whole new level! Aside from scenic tunnels and tanks that house 10,000 creatures, SEA LIFE Busan also has a vivid LED room called Sea at Night, a Bingo Zone that has a large snow ball installation, and a unique Fashion Zone that mashes up fashion, cosmetics, and marine life! These and more make visiting the aquarium worth it for everyone, whether you’re a solo visitor, couple, a family, or group of friends.
Here are some of the things that you can expect when you visit SEA Life Busan Aquarium:
1. Get up close with otters, penguins, sharks, and stingrays!
SEA LIFE Busan has a dreamy tunnel where you’ll get to see various species that live in harmony. From minuscule fish that swim collectively to large sharks that’ll give you the chills, you’ll feel like you’re part of Busan’s underwater world.
But aside from these displays, SEA LIFE Busan also has feeding performances that will let you see sharks, stingrays, otters, and penguins feed!
2. Feel Busan at the ‘Sea at Night’ Zone
As a coastal city, Busan has some of the most beautiful views of the ocean. If you want to learn about the life that exists underneath the waters, visit SEA LIFE Busan’s Sea at Night area. It has ultra-vivid LED displays that’ll take your breath away and give you a glimpse of the rich marine ecosystem!
3. Have a magical time in SEA LIFE Busan’s snow-themed exhibit
One of SEA LIFE Busan’s mini-attractions that couples and friends love is the Bingo Zone. Aside from being a popular photo spot, the exhibit will let you discover more about the marine life in chilly polar regions. The area also has an Insta-worthy snow wall, a giant snow ball installation, and an ice cream tank!
4. Enter the world of aqua-fashion
For a unique experience, make sure not to miss SEA LIFE Busan’s Fashion Zone, which is an innovative mix of fashion trends, cosmetic products, and, of course, the marine ecosystem! I’d give more details about this area, but it really is just best to check it out!
SEA LIFE Busan Ticket Price & Deal
The entrance fee for SEA Life aquarium in Haeundae, Busan regularly costs ₩29,000 or $27 each, but you can book at a discount here for only ₩21,500 or $20! Below are the ticket options:
|SEA LIFE BUSAN|
|PRICE ON |
(14 years old and up)
(3-13 years old)
|3. Happy Hour Ticket|
(Enter before 11am or after 5pm)
|4. SEA LIFE Busan Family Package|
|5. SEA LIFE Busan Family Package|
- Mobile voucher
- Happy Hour tickets can only be used for admission before 11am or after 5pm. The special rate on WAUG applies to both children and adults.
- Free admission for guests 3 years old and below.
First time to book on WAUG? You’ll get an extra ₩3,000 discount coupon after signing up! You can use to further reduce the cost of your first booking. 🎉 (Minimum purchase of ₩30,000 is required.)
Reviews for SEA LIFE Busan Aquarium
What did local WAUG users say about SEA Life in Busan? Many of them liked the new and renovated facilities of the aquarium as well as the great variety of species (There’s over 250 of them!). They also mentioned about the ticket deal and the smooth booking process.
To read the reviews from WAUG users (automatically translated from Korean), click here!
How to Book SEA LIFE Busan Tickets at a Discounted Price
If you’re unfamiliar with booking attractions and activities online, just follow these steps:
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of SEA LIFE Busan here.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX. (Switch the currency to KRW to see other options like Naver Pay and mobile payment.)
- Wait for your voucher via email and present it on the day of your visit.
Location & Hours: SEA LIFE Busan
SEA LIFE Busan is located in 266, Haeundaehaebyeon-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan. They are open from 10am-8pm from Mon-Thurs and 9am-11pm from Fri-Sun. To check if there’s any changes in their operating hours, visit their website here.
Featured images from @sealifebusanaquarium on Facebook.