Planning to visit Sanbangsan Hot Springs in Jeju? Enjoy discounted admission when you book your tickets here! 🎉
Sanbangsan Hot Springs in Jeju
One of the best places to visit in Jeju for a relaxing getaway is Sanbangsan Hot Springs. Situated in between five mountains, the resort boasts of picturesque nature views that you can enjoy as you undergo a fun and reinvigorating bath. The facility is actually the first to open on the island and is known to have that rare carbonate water that’s pumped from 600 meters below the ground.
Sanbangsan’s spring water is believed to help restore physical energy and improve skin conditions. This makes it one of the most sought-after experience for locals and travelers in Jeju!
But Sanbongsan Hot Springs is more than just a place to soak in the rare carbonate water. The facility is actually like a resort — there’s a pension, open-air bath, a jjimjilbang, and other facilities that make for a fun stay. This makes it a great place to visit for friends and families!
If you’re planning to visit, you can make the most of your stay by getting access to the open-air bath, which looks very romantic at night!
Sanbangsan Tansan Hot Springs: Price & Deal
|1. Adult |
(20 years and above)
(Middle School – High School)
(2 years old – Elementary School)
- Instant confirmation
- Access to indoor spring-water baths
Also read: Jeju Herb Dongsan: Visit Jeju’s Most Instagrammable Garden
How to Book Sanbangsan Hot Springs in Jeju on WAUG
- Log in or sign up for a WAUG account here. (New users get extra ₩3,000 discount coupon 🥳)
- Proceed to the booking page of Sanbangsan Tansan Hot Springs here.
- Select the date, ticket option, and quantity.
- Check out using your credit or debit card. (Switch the currency to KRW to see other payment options, like Naver Pay, Toss, and mobile payment.)
- Wait for your voucher/s on the WAUG app, which you can download below:
Location & Hours
Sanbangsan Tansan Hot Springs is located in 981, Sagye-ri, Andeok-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju. They are open from 9am-10pm.
Featured images from @bitnaraeee (L) and @tansan.on.1000 on Instagram.