The entrance fee for Jeju Herb Garden costs ₩12,000, but you can book a ticket here for only ₩9,900. 🎉 (New WAUG users get extra ₩3,000 off first booking!)
Delicious Scents & Delightful Sights at Jeju Herb Garden
Jeju is filled with a lot of nature-themed attractions that show the beauty of the island, but nothing quite compares to the sensory experience offered by Jeju Herb Garden. Also known as Herb Dongsan (허브동산), the theme park is filled with flowers and trees that are guaranteed to put a smile on your face. Scenic trails are set up to help you appreciate a wide variety of species, which give off aromatic scents that will help you destress. At night, Jeju Herb Garden also dazzles with LED light installations (over 3 million lights!), which is perfect if you want that Insta-worthy shot to commemorate your trip.
Jeju Herb Dongsan has always been featured as an attraction that travelers can visit all year round, including this Spring trip guide by the Jeju Tourism Organization. The plants beautifully reflect the change in season, so whether you’re visiting in spring, summer, fall, or winter, you can expect to have a memorable time here. Check out these photos to get an idea of what you can expect:
1. Spring in Jeju Herb Garden
The Pink Muhly Grass at Herb Dongsan look so perfect and romantic!
2. Summer in Jeju Herb Garden
3. Autumn in Jeju Herb Garden
4. Winter in Jeju Herb Garden
As you can see, Jeju Herb Garden is the perfect place to visit if you’re looking to make the most of any of the 4 seasons in the island. Aside from the stunning flowers and plants, you’ll also get to enjoy the Instagrammable spaces that are perfect for solo travelers, couples, friends, and families!
Oh, and here are a few tips that will help you make the most of your visit:
- Visit the iconic windmill
- For couples, find the “Kiss Path” at Jeju Herb Garden
- Try the floral foot bath (availability varies per season)
- Dine at Herb Cafe
- Check out the skin care products at the Herb Shop
How to Book Jeju Herb Garden Tickets Online
Admission to Jeju Herb Garden regularly costs ₩12,000 or $11.2, but you can book a ticket on WAUG here for only ₩9,900 or $9.2! Here are the steps:
- Log in or sign up for a WAUG account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of Jeju Herb Garden here.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Check out using your credit/debit card, Naver Pay, or mobile. (Switch the currency to KRW to activate the methods of payment that are available in Korea.)
- Wait for your voucher/s on the WAUG app, which you can download below:
Jeju Herb Garden Address & Hours
Jeju Herb Garden is located in 170, Donoreum-ro, Pyoseon-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do. They are open from 9am-10pm (last admission at 9pm).
Similar Attractions in Jeju
Aside from Jeju Herb Dongsan, you can also consider adding the following attractions into your itinerary:
Featured images from @jejuherbdongsan on Instagram.