Take on the challenge of becoming the next Running Man member with your friends! Book your tickets at a discount here. (New users get extra $3 or ₩3,000 off first booking 🎉)
- The Running Man Thematic Experience Center in Insa-dong lets you and your group feel what it’s like to be in the hit Korean show.
- You’ll have to complete certain tasks under time pressure, just like the celebrity guests who were featured in the variety series!
- Tickets for the Running Man attraction in Seoul cost ₩16,000 or $14 each, but you can book one for only ₩13,600 or $12 here.
- WAUG is the No. 1 activity booking platform from South Korea. If you haven’t yet, download the app here, sign up, and get a discount coupon that you can use on your first booking! 🥳
Explore more: Discover Seoul Pass: Itinerary, Map, & Attraction List
Running Man Thematic Experience in Seoul
Whether you’re an avid fan of the hit Korean TV show “Running Man” or someone who has very little knowledge of it, you’ll enjoy the experience in this crowd-favorite attraction in Seoul. Here, you and your group will face various challenges in one hour. These include tasks in the Running Ball, City Pursuit Ball, and Maze Battle zones, which aim to test your physical strength, quick thinking, and teamwork. But the real mission here is to score more than 80 points so you can get a certificate! (Mind you, it’ll be hard.)
Here are some photos to help you see what’s in store for you at the Running Man Thematic Experience Center in Insa-dong:
1. Running Man, inside and out
Even before entering the attraction, you’ll see themed fixtures outside the building!
2. Fun Zones
This attraction in Insa-dong is packed with challenges in rooms that’ll put you in your total game mode!
3. Fun for the little ones
If you’re unsure whether you and your family can spend time in the Running Man Thematic Experience Center — why, yes, you can!
4. Running Man Photo Zone
Finally, to complete your visit, make sure to strike a pose at this famous photo zone!
Ticket Price: Running Man Thematic Experience Center in Seoul
If you plan to purchase a mobile Discover Seoul Pass, you’ll automatically get free admission in this attraction! For more information, read this blog post: Discover Seoul Pass: Itinerary, Map, & Attraction List
Individual tickets for the Running Man attraction in Seoul cost ₩16,000 or $14 per person. However, you can book it below for only ₩13,600 or $12! 🎉
(TIP: If you want to make the most of your stay, you can also get the Running Man + PooPoo Land bundled tickets. PooPoo Land is exactly how it sounds — a museum that features poo, toilets, and such!)
How to Book Running Man Thematic Experience Center Tickets
If you’re unfamiliar with booking activities and attractions online, just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here.
- Proceed to the booking page of the Running Man attraction in Seoul here.
- Select the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW to activate the local card processor and see the other payment options!
Location & Hours
Running Man Thematic Experience Center is located in B1 Hana Building 41, Insadong 5-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea. They are open from 10am-8pm, with last admission at 7pm.
Featured image from runningman.kr