- Visit Snow Village, a theme park in Phoenix Pyeongchang Snow Park that’s made for kids!
- Let the little ones enjoy winter in Korea at the park’s Snow Cave and slides.
- Admission to Phoenix Pyeongchang Snow Village costs ₩30,000, but you can book an all-day ticket here for only ₩24,000!
- WAUG is the No. 1 booking platform from South Korea that you can use to book attractions, restaurants, and lifestyle activities. If you’re not a member yet, you can download the app here, sign up, and get a ₩3,000 or $3 discount coupon that you can use on your first booking 🥳
Pheonix Pyeongchang Snow Village
If you’re looking for a ski resort in South Korea that’s ideal for a family holiday, consider visiting Phoenix Pyeongchang Snow Park in Gangwon-do. Not only does it have high-quality slopes for snowboarding and skiing, but it also has an exciting winter theme park called the Snow Village (휘닉스 평창 스노우빌리지)! Here, you and your little ones can play all day, and enjoy exciting attractions like the Snow Hill, Snow Cave, Snow Slide, and a dining outlet called the Snow Cafe! See what’s in store for your family when you check out this short video:
Phoenix Pyeongchang Snow Village Entrance Fee
Admission to Phoenix Pyeongchang Snow Village regularly costs ₩30,000 for each guest regardless of age. However, you can book it on WAUG here to get 20% off each ticket! First time to use WAUG? Sign up today and receive an extra ₩3,000 coupon that you can apply on your first transaction! (Minimum purchase of at least ₩30,000 is required to apply the discount.) 🎉
How to Book Snow Village Tickets at Phoenix Pyeongchang
If you’re unfamiliar with booking attraction passes online, just follow these steps:
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of Phoenix Pyeongchang Snow Village here.
- Select the date and quantity.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX. (Switch the currency to KRW to see other options like Naver Pay and mobile payment.)
- Wait for your voucher on the WAUG app, which you can download below:
Location & Hours
Snow Village is located in Phoenix Pyeongchang Resort, Taegi-gi, Bongpyeong-myeon, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do. Here’s their operating schedule for Season 20/21:
- 12/4 – 12/10: 08:30 AM – 18:00 PM
- 12/11 – 02/14: 10:00 AM – 20:00 PM
- 02/15 – Season Closing: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
To learn more about Snow Village, you can also visit the official website here. To get information about Pheonix Pyeongchang Snow Park’s lifts, equipment rental, and clothing rental, also read: Phoenix Pyeongchang Snow Park: Season 20/21 Guide for Visitors
Featured images from Phoenixhnr.co.kr.