Want to experience the Miramar Entertainment Park Ferris Wheel? Book your tickets at a discounted price here! 🎉
- The Miramar Entertainment Park Ferris Wheel is an iconic attraction in Taipei that stands 100 meters tall!
- Friends, families, and couples usually visit at night to capture the breathtaking and romantic sights of the city.
- Tickets for the Miramar Ferris Wheel cost NT$150 or $5.4 each, but you can book here to enjoy a discounted price of NT$126 or $4.5!
- WAUG is the No.1 activity booking platform from South Korea. If you’re not a member yet, then download the app here today, sign up, and receive a $3 coupon (around NT$80) that you can use to save more money! 🎉
Miramar Entertainment Park Ferris Wheel
Located in a popular shopping and dining complex in Taipei, the Miramar Entertainment Park Ferris Wheel is a certified crowd-favorite! Couples who are looking to spend some quality time usually visit here to witness the romantic views from the cabins. Families and friends who want to have a good weekend also flock here since it’s very accessible. But what’s so special about the Miramar Entertainment Park Ferris Wheel? Let’s take a look below:
The Miramar Ferris Wheel in Taipei stands 100 meters tall (with a diameter of 70 meters) and is the first of its kind in Taiwan to be built on a rooftop!
During the day, it offers a remarkable view of the city’s skyscrapers — including Taipei 101! — as well as some of the country’s parks and mountain ranges. Since the ride takes around 17 minutes, you’ll have plenty of time to admire the city and take photos of the surrounds!
At night, the Miramar Entertainment Park Ferris Wheel dazzles in neon colors and offers a fantabulous view of Taipei from its cabins!
The official website of Miramar Ferris Wheel likens the attraction to the Odaiba Ferris Wheel in Japan, which is known to provide fantastic views of Tokyo Tower, the Rainbow Bridge, and Mt. Fuji!
Miramar Ferris Wheel Ticket Price
So, how much do tickets cost? 🤔Check out the fee table below to see the regular selling price and WAUG’s discounted offer!
|OPTION||REGULAR PRICE||DISCOUNTED ON WAUG|
|Miramar Ferris Wheel|
Still looking for a better offer? If you’re not a WAUG member yet, you can use the extra $3 discount coupon (around NT$80-85) that you’ll get after signing up! 🥳
Reviews for Miramar Ferris Wheel
What did WAUG users have to say about their experience at the Miramar Ferris Wheel in Taipei? Check out these reviews:
岡* | Translated review from Japanese
Booking Miramar Entertainment Park Ferris Wheel Tickets
If you’re unfamiliar with booking attraction passes on WAUG, just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here.
- Proceed to the booking page of Miramar Entertainment Park Ferris Wheel Ticket here.
- Select the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW to activate the local card processor and see other payment options, like mobile payment!
Location & Hours
Miramar Entertainment Park Ferris Wheel is located in No. 20, Jingye 3rd Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 10491. They are open from 11am-10pm.
How to Get to Miramar Ferris Wheel
You can take a shuttle bus at Jiantan Station on Subway R Line (Danshui Line) Exit 1. To get directions from Google Maps, click here.
Explore More in Taipei
Looking for more activities in Taiwan that you can book at a discount aside from the Miramar Ferris Wheel? Check these out!
Featured image by Wei-Te Wong, CC BY-SA 2.0.