Where to Get a Relaxing Massage in Seoul
Whether you’re a foreign resident in Korea who needs to relieve some stress or a tourist who’s experiencing travel fatigue, you have plenty of spa options in Seoul for a superior massage treatment. Below are our recommendations based on the sites that our local and foreign users like most, the appeal of the massage room or space, and accessibility. Moreover, we listed the spas that you can book at a discount, which means you get to lower the cost if you’re thinking about getting a premium treatment! (New users get extra ₩3,000 or $3 off first booking 🥳)
1. Spa Hurijae in Seorae Village
Located on the prominent French village in Seoul is Spa Hurijae, a premium spa where you can enjoy deep tissue massage and facial therapy. They offer two signature programs: the D-Muscle Pain Spa Therapy, which treats aching joints and muscles; and the V-Line Tightening Facial Therapy for deep-pore cleansing and tightening. Both programs are offered as a comprehensive 60-minute course that is designed to give you a holistic wellness experience. If you want to destress after a tiring day or week at work, this is definitely the best place to visit!
- Services: Body Massage and Facial
- Price Range: ₩55,000 on WAUG (vs. regular rate of ₩183,000)
- Address: B1, Dabin Building, 807-3, Bangbae-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul
- Hours: 10am-10pm on weekdays and 9am-7pm on weekends
First time to book on WAUG? You’ll get an extra ₩3,000 or $3 discount coupon! 🎉
2. CheongKwanJang Spa 1899 in Gangnam
What makes Spa 1899 a preferred massage place by locals and, recently, a growing number of tourists is their Red Ginseng treatment. Using products from the CheongKwanJang brand, the oldest and most reputable ginseng manufacturer in South Korea, they provide a soothing experience that promotes skin restoration and improved blood circulation. This massage place in Seoul is also known for their warm and friendly service, so expect a very pleasant experience on your visit.
- Services: Body Massage, Facial Massage, Foot Massage, and combination
- Price Range: ₩106,480-261,360 or $96-235
- Address: KT&G Tower B2F, 1002 Daechi-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
- Hours: 9:30am-11pm
3. Adele Healing Thai Massage in Jamsil
If you’re traveling to Korea with a plan to spend a day in Lotte World, there’s a nearby massage place that can rescue you if ever your legs start to hurt. It’s a massage place in Seoul that offers an authentic Thai massage, and you can choose to avail a relaxing 60-minute or a 90-minute package. Adele Healing Thai Massage is also open 24 hours, which means you can pop in anytime for that well-deserved treatment.
- Services: Thai Massage, Aroma Massage, and Foot Massage
- Price Range: ₩25,000-60,000 or $23-54
- Address: 3rd Floor, Eungseung Building, 3, Baekjegobun-ro 7-gil, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Hours: 24/7
4. Bone Healing Massage in Sangam
Staying in Mapo-gu, particularly in and around Hongdae or Hapjeong? You can visit Bone Healing Massage in Sangam, which offers aroma and section massages. Their facility feels very intimate and cozy, so you’ll definitely feel your stress level drop as you enter. Bone Healing Massage also currently has a 5-star rating on WAUG, so make sure to visit if you need some time of pampering!
- Services: Full Body Massage, Aroma Massage, and Section Massage
- Price Range: ₩29,900-60,000 or $27-54
- Address: 352-16, World Cup buk-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul
- Hours: 24/7
5. Whoo Spa in Gangnam
Whoo Spa in Nonhyeon is a premium massage place in Seoul that gives the ultimate VIP experience. From the pre-treatment consultation to any of their intensive face and body programs, you’ll feel taken care of. If you’re feeling tired, I suggest getting the 80-minute Aroma Body Care Program, which focuses on back, legs, and scalp.
- Services: Body Care Program, Facial Care Program, VIP Program
- Price Range: ₩93000-455,000 or $83-410
- Address: 27-2, Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
- Hours: 10am-10pm
6. Oriental Healing Cafe in Myeongdong
Finally, a massage place in Myeongdong! If you’re looking for a nice chair massage after a week of working or just want to rest after shopping, then you can book your visit to Oriental Healing Cafe. They have a quiet and relaxing space where you can enjoy a chair massage, followed by a chill time in their cafe with a drink. Perfect for friends or couples who are looking for some me-time together!
- Services: 50-minute chair massage
- Price Range: ₩9,900-15,900 or $9-14
- Address: 1, Toegye-ro 14-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Hours: 10am-8pm (closed on Sundays)
How to Book Massage Service in Seoul
If you’re unfamiliar with booking activities online, just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New users get an extra $3 or ₩3,000 discount! 🎉)
- Find your preferred massage place here.
- Select the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW to activate the local card processor and see the other payment options!