- Legend Heroes Sports is an activity center in Seoul where you can play screen sports like baseball, soccer, and archery.
- This is an ideal place to visit if you want to try something new on the weekend, practice for a game, or relive those scenes in K-Dramas where the leads play in a similar virtual reality environment!
- An all-access 90-minute pass costs ₩13,000 or $11.3, but you can book here starting at ₩12,800 or $11.
- WAUG (와그) is the No. 1 booking platform from Korea that you can use to book activities around the world. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and get ₩3,000 or $3 off your first booking! 🎉
Legend Heroes in Seoul: Sports & Virtual Reality Center for All Ages
Screen baseball, soccer, squash, and archery. These are just some of the games you can play at Legend Heroes Seoul. It doesn’t matter if you’re an avid athlete or someone who doesn’t play sports at all; this indoor activity area center is all about having fun with your date, friends, or family (or even as a solo traveler).
If you watch youth-oriented Korean dramas, you may have seen scenes where the lead characters hang out to play in screen sports zones. The activity is actually quite popular in the country, and the YouTuber below even called it the coolest thing to do in Korea!
So the next time you think about what to do on your free time, whether as an expat or a tourist, consider visiting Legend Heroes Sports. Here are some of the things you can expect:
1. Screen Baseball in Seoul
If you’re looking for a place where you can play screen baseball in Seoul, go to Legend Heroes and try their pitching and batting zones!
2. Screen Soccer in Seoul
3. Screen Bowling in Seoul
4. Screen Archery in Seoul
5. Screen Squash in Seoul
6. Screen First-Person Shooting
To see the entire list of activities and screen sports that you can play in Legend Heroes, click below:
Ticket Price & Deal: Legend Heroes Sports in Seoul
Getting a pass for Legend Heroes entitles you to play all the screen sports listed in this guide, and more! You can choose to get an individual pass for 90 or 120 minutes, which starts at ₩12,800 or $11 on WAUG, but you get to save more if you book any of our 3-person or 4-person package!
|OFFER ON |
|1. 90 minutes||₩13,000|
|2. 120 minutes||₩19,000|
|WEEKENDS & |
|1. 90 minutes||₩15,000|
|2. 120 minutes||₩19,000|
How to Book Tickets for Legend Heroes Sports in Korea
If you’re unfamiliar with booking attractions and activities online, then just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New users get an extra $3 or ₩3,000 discount! 🎉)
- Click here to go to the booking page of Legend Heroes tickets.
- Select the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW so you can see the other local payment options, like phone payment!
Address & Hours
Legend Heroes Seoul is located on the 3rd floor of Lotte World Mall in Songpa-gu, Seoul. They are open from 10:30am-10pm.
Featured image from Legend Heroes.