Get discounted admission to Football Faentasium when you book your tickets here! (New users get extra ₩3,000 or $3 discount 🎉)
- Football Faentasium is a soccer-themed museum that’s located in the World Cup Stadium in Seoul.
- Here, visitors will get to experience pro training and goalkeeping with fun VR technology!
- The regular entrance fee for Football Faentasium is ₩15,000 or $13.5, but you can book your admission tickets here for only ₩13,500 or $10.4!
- WAUG is the No. 1 activity booking platform from South Korea. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and get the ₩3,000 or $3 discount coupon for new members! 🥳
Explore more: Experience Running Man in Seoul: Ticket Price & Guide
Football Faentasium in Seoul: Fan, Fantasy, Museum, & Stadium
If you’re a fan of legendary Korean players like Son Heung-min, Park Ji-sung, and Ahn Jung-hwan, or if you want to learn the colorful history of soccer in Korea as well as the basic moves of the sports, then you will enjoy your visit to Football Faentasium in Seoul! While the attraction is specially designed for hardcore fans, kids and visitors who have little or no interest in the game will find themselves enjoying a deeply immersive experience. Below, let’s look at the things that await you in this attraction as we break down the name ‘Faentasium‘ (fan + fantasy + museum + stadium):
One of the most memorable events in South Korea’s soccer history (if not the most!) is the 2002 World Cup. This is the first ever World Cup to be held in Asia, and, more remarkably, the first time that an Asian country (South Korea) reached the semi-finals! As one of the hosts (they co-hosted with Japan), you can only imagine how Koreans felt when they achieved a great feat in their own turf. If you want to relive this glorious moment, make sure to visit the hall in Football Faentasium called Dreams come true!
The word fantasy in Faentasium echoes how the Korea Football Association wants visitors to dream about their future in the game! As such, they have set up interactive rooms like First Touch (where you can try scoring a penalty kick), Super Save, and a Trophy Photo Zone!
On the more informative side, the museum in Football Faentasium will walk guests through the history of football, event highlights, the team chants for the Reds, and more. Here, you can try more interactive play zones and try your hand at free kick, corner kick, target shooting, and goalkeeping, which offers an exciting VR experience.
Finally, stadium! Football Faentasium will give visitors the experience of exploring various football contents as if they’re in a real stadium!
Football Faentasium: Entrance Fee & How to Buy Tickets
The photo above shows the regular price for tickets, but if you want to visit Football Faentasium at a discount, make sure to book on WAUG! Here are your options:
|TICKET OPTION||REGULAR PRICE||DISCOUNTED RATE ON WAUG|
|1. Football Faentasium Ticket||₩15,000|
|2. Football Faentasium Ticket + Stadium Tour||₩16,000|
Not a WAUG user yet? You’re in luck! After signing up, you’ll get an extra ₩3,000 or $3 discount coupon that you can use to reduce the cost of your first booking! 🎉
How to Book Football Faentasium Tickets Online
If you’re unsure how to use WAUG to book your tickets, then follow these simple steps!
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Visit the Football Faentasium ticket booking page here.
- Choose the date of your visit and provide the other information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.**
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download below:
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW so you can see the other local payment options, like phone payment.
Location & Hours
Football Faentasium is located in 240, World Cup-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea. They are open from 9am-6pm daily, except on Seollal and Chuseok holidays.