Get closer to the island’s major landmarks when you book your Jeju Rail Bike tickets here!
- One of the most satisfying things to do in Jeju Island is rail biking.
- Not only will you see the likes of Yongnuni Oreum and Seongsan Ilchulbong, but you’ll also enjoy a unique and relaxing experience.
- If you haven’t yet, you can book your Jeju Rail Bike tickets here at a discounted price of ₩9,800 or $8.4!
- Make your trip complete by visiting the island’s famous Maze Land! Find more details here.
Explore more: AWESOME DEAL: Jeju Camellia Hill Ticket
Why Go Rail Biking in Jeju
Exploring Jeju during summer is very enjoyable, but, sometimes, the heat can get too much. I didn’t want to spend more time cooling down in cafes than being outdoors, so I visited Jeju Rail Park and tried their unique bike tour.
If you’re unfamiliar with the activity, just think of it like being on a train, except that you’d have to pedal to move. (The idea of biking on a rail works, too!) Now this may sound strenuous, but it’s actually not. The rail bike in Jeju has 4 wheels, plus you’ll do the pedaling with your group, if you’re not traveling alone.
Below I’ve listed more details, but if you’re planning to visit in spring, summer, or fall, go ahead and book this activity here. Jeju Rail Park is a great place to visit no matter the season!
Jeju Rail Bike Experience
The park where you’ll go rail biking is pretty huge. It’s designed to show you all the natural wonders of Jeju, as well as some of the major attractions. This includes Yongnuni Oreum or the Dragon Eye Mountain, and Darangshi Oreum, which is beautifully covered with Cedar, Cypress and Black Pine trees.
You’ll also spot Seongsan Ilchulbong, the famous tuff cone that’s listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
The Jeju Rail Bike activity will also take you to the park’s Insta-worthy corners, resting areas, and a nice cafe. This is definitely an activity-slash-tour that’s worth it and more enjoyable than walking long distances!
Book Jeju Rail Bike Tickets at a Discount!
If you’re down to try this outdoor activity with friends or family, then book your Jeju Rail Bike tickets here! When purchased on site, it’s ₩15,000 or $13 per ticket, but WAUG offers it for only ₩9,800 or $8.4. (Oh, if you’re not a WAUG user yet, you’ll get an extra ₩3,000 or $3 coupon by signing up below!)
Here are the steps to book the Jeju Rail Bike activity on WAUG:
- Log in or sign up for an account here. (Click the floating $3 or ₩3,000 coupon on the redirected page to sign up!)
- Proceed to the booking page of Jeju Rail Bike tickets here.
- Choose the date of your visit and provide the other information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.*
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download here.
*Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW to see other local payment options, like phone payment.
Jeju Rail Bike Park: Address & Hours
Jeju Rail Park is located in 641, Yongnunioreum-ro, Gujwa-eup, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Republic of Korea. They are open from 9:30am-5pm.
Enjoy your Jeju Island trip!
To discover more activities in Jeju-do, download the WAUG app here or check out this blog post: 20 Things to Do in Jeju Island on Your First Visit!