Looking for discounted Camellia Hill tickets? If you haven’t used WAUG yet, you can book here for as low as ₩3,500 using the new member discount coupon!*
But first, what to expect in Camellia Hill
Any list of the best things to do in Jeju Island will always have Camellia Hill, an Insta-worthy floral park that you can visit any time of year. It almost always make the Top 5 attractions to visit, especially during winter and spring when the local camellias are in full bloom. You can read this blog post for a more detailed guide, but you can also refer below for some of the things that you can look forward to:
- Explore the 20-hectare park and spot native camellias, hydrangeas, azaleas, and wildflowers.
- Spend time inside Jeju Camellia Hill’s cozy cafe and gallery that features art pieces and ceramics!
- Find Instagrammable healing zones filled with inspirational messages.
Want to see reviews from WAUG users who booked Camellia Hill tickets? Find them here!
Jeju Camellia Hill Ticket Deal
Admission to Camellia Hill typically costs ₩8,000 or around $7, but you can book a ticket on WAUG for only ₩6,500 or $5.7! Here are more details:
|Camellia Hill Ticket Category||Regular Price||Rates on WAUG|
|Youth (13-18 years old)||₩6,000||₩5,000|
|Child (12 years & below)||₩5,000||₩4,200|
*Still looking for a better offer? If you’re not a WAUG member yet, you can sign up below and get an extra $3 or ₩3,000 discount coupon that you can use on your first booking!
This means that, if you were to purchase one (1) Camellia Hill Ticket, you can further reduce the cost from ₩6,500 or $5.7 to ₩3,500 or $3! (Note that the additional $3 discount applies to the total transaction and not per ticket.)
How to Book Camellia Hill Tickets Online
Here are the steps to book your attraction tickets on WAUG:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (Click the floating coupon to get the extra $3 or ₩3,000 discount coupon.)
- Proceed to the Jeju Camellia Hill Ticket booking page here.
- Choose the date and provide other essential information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.*
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download here.
*Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW so you can see the other local payment options, like phone payment!