The regular admission fee for Camellia Hill in Jeju is ₩8,000, but you can book here for a discounted price of ₩6,500! 🎉
But first, what to expect in Camellia Hill
Any list of the best things to do in Jeju Island will always have Camellia Hill, an Insta-worthy flower park that you can visit any time of year. It almost always make the Top 5 attractions to visit in the island, especially during winter and spring when the local camellias are in full bloom. You can read this blog post for a more detailed guide, but you can also refer below for some of the things that you can look forward to:
- Explore the 20-hectare park and spot native camellias, hydrangeas, azaleas, and wildflowers.
- Spend time inside Jeju Camellia Hill’s cozy cafe and gallery that features art pieces and ceramics!
- Find Instagrammable healing zones filled with inspirational messages.
Want to see reviews from WAUG users who booked Camellia Hill tickets? You’ll find them here!
Jeju Camellia Hill Ticket Deal
Admission to Camellia Hill typically costs ₩8,000 or around $7, but you can book a ticket on WAUG for only ₩6,500 or $5.7! Here are more details:
|Camellia Hill Ticket Category||Regular Price||Rates on WAUG|
|Youth (13-18 years old)||₩6,000||₩5,000|
|Child (12 years & below)||₩5,000||₩4,200|
*Still looking for a better offer? If you’re not a WAUG member yet, you can sign up below to get an extra $3 or ₩3,000 discount coupon that you can use on your first booking! (Minimum purchase of ~₩30,000 is required.)
How to Book Camellia Hill Tickets Online
If you’re unfamiliar with booking attractions and activities online, just follow these steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here.
- Proceed to the Jeju Camellia Hill ticket booking page here.
- Choose the date and provide other essential information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX. (Switch the page’s currency to KRW to see other local payment options, like Naver Pay and mobile payment.)
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download below: