Whether you plan to visit Camellia Hill in winter, spring, summer, or autumn, you can always get discounted admission tickets here!
- With hundreds of vibrant plants and wildflower species, Camellia Hill is considered one of the most stunning attractions in Jeju Island.
- The regular entrance fee costs ₩8,000 or $6.9, however you can book your admission ticket online here for only ₩6,500 or $5.7!
- Camellia Hill in Jeju is open (and beautiful!) year-round, which means you can visit at any season.
Explore more: Hallim Park in Jeju: List of Festivals & Entrance Fee
Visit Camellia Hill, Jeju Island’s Healing Garden
Situated in the Southwest region of Jeju is Camellia Hill, a 20-hectare floral park that captivates with hundreds of plants and wildflower species. Most travelers visit for the attraction’s Instagrammable spots and corners, while many come to see (and smell!) the native camellias, hydrangeas, and azaleas as they bloom in season.
But Camellia Hill in Jeju is more than just another stunning and romantic attraction to visit. It was primarily opened to be a place of healing, a zone where you can get reminded of the many beautiful things in life.
When you explore, expect to see a lot of positive and love-filled messages in and along the scenic trails, greenhouses, and gardens. There will also be resting zones and benches where you can laze the day away. Oh, and when you get hungry, you can pop in their in-house cafe gallery for some light meals.
Below, we’ll look into the best season to visit Jeju Island’s Camellia Hill, but you can also check out travelers’ reviews by clicking below:
Camellia Hill in Four Seasons
Winter is the best time to visit Camellia Hill in Jeju, according to the official website. That’s because camellias get to bloom in full when it’s cold. But if you plan to visit another time, I’d say you’ll still get an equally memorable experience. That’s because for each season, Camellia Hill highlights different plant and flower zones, as you’ll see below:
1. Camellia Hill in Winter: November, December February
Various Camellias bloom fully when it gets cold. The red ones, which are native to Jeju, usually fall on the ground around this time time and create an elegant path that truly mesmerizes. When it snows, you can expect to see a natural winter wonderland in Camellia Hill in Jeju Island.
2. Camellia Hill in Spring: March, April, May
In spring, red Camellias can still be spotted inside the attraction. But as weeks go by, they’ll be replaced by cherry blossoms, vibrant tulips, and the pink azaleas that represent Jeju Island.
3. Camellia Hill in Summer: May, June, July, August
Camellia Hill starts summer early in the month of May. During this season, you can expect various hydrangeas to take the spotlight, especially in June and July. Summer is also the time when Camellia Hill’s forests are thick, so expect nice walking paths when you come visit.
4. Camellia Hill in Autumn: September, October, November
In late September, Camellia Hill becomes an autumn garden. It is in this season that the place impresses with pink muhly grass and pampas grass, which are highlighted by autumn trails that are truly pleasing to the eyes.
Camellia Hill Entrance Fee
Admission to Jeju Camellia Hill costs ₩8,000 or $6.9 per person. However, you can book below to get a discounted rate of ₩6,500 or $5.6!
How to Book Jeju Camellia Hill Online
If you’re unsure how to use WAUG to book your entrance tickets, then follow these simple steps!
- Log in or sign up for an account here. (Click the floating coupon.)
- Visit the Jeju Camellia Hill booking page here.
- Choose the date of your visit and provide the other information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.**
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download here.
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW so you can see the other local payment options, like phone payment.
Camellia Hill’s Location & Hours
Camellia Hill is located at 166, Byeongak-ro, Andeok-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, Republic of Korea. Here’s their operation schedule:
- December-February: 8:30am-5pm
- March- May/ September-November: 8:30am-5:30pm
- June – August: 8:30am-6pm
If you’re looking for a way to get to Camellia Hill, then check out this article: This Budget Jeju Tour is the Best Way to Explore the Island