Work out in the best gym in South Korea! Book a GOTO membership here at a discounted price. 🎉
- GOTO Fitness is a leading health club chain in Korea equipped with top-of-the-line equipment for cardio and weight training.
- They have more than 40 gyms in Seoul, Gyeonggi-do, and Busan, which you can all visit with a 12-month Free Pass.
- Membership options include 1, 3, 6, and 12 months and typically range from ₩124,000-1,089,000 (or $106-930). However, you can book on WAUG here for much less at a range of ₩88,000-396,000 (or $74-333).
- WAUG (와그) is the No. 1 activity and experience booking platform from Korea that you can use to book your trip, meal, and lifestyle activities at a discount. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and receive a ₩3,000 discount coupon for your first booking! 🎊
Explore more: 3 Best Gyms in Seoul For Expats in Korea
🔔 ANNOUNCEMENTS 🔔
GOTO Fitness gyms are open and ready to accept new members.
Where to Work Out in Korea: Best Gym in Seoul, Busan, & Gyeonggi-do
If you’re a foreign resident who’s looking for a budget-friendly gym or a short-term traveler who needs a workout space for a month or two, then consider GOTO Fitness. They’re an established gym chain in South Korea that offers premium amenities, intensive classes, and friendly service to their members. They have branches in Seoul, Gyeonggi-do, and Busan, covering Myeongdong, Cheongdam, Gangnam, Yongsan, Gimpo, Busanjin, and more.
Take a look at the amenities and programs that GOTO Fitness has:
1. Top-of-the-line HOIST machines
GOTO Fitness uses HOIST equipment for safe and effective workouts in their gyms. Whether you’re a newbie in exercising, an avid athlete, or anywhere in between, you’ll love the ergonomically-designed HOIST line that will help you target your chest, back, arms, shoulders, lower body, and core with minimized risk of injury.
GOTO is also equipped with free weights and open spaces for personal training so you can achieve your fitness goals effectively!
2. Next-level G.X.
Looking to get fit without machines and weights? Join the regular Group Exercises or G.X. at GOTO Fitness! They offer various classes, including Zumba, Taebo, yoga, pilates, dance, and trampoline exercises. This is perfect when you want to sweat, switch up your routine, and make some gym buddies! (Due to COVID-19, G.X. may not be available in all branches.)
3. Healing Zone
For those days when you’re feeling too tired to exercise, just enter the Healing Zone in your GOTO Fitness Branch. Here, they have a Far Infrared Half Body Bath Sauna, which is designed to help improve blood circulation, eliminate body waste, and increase metabolism. Definitely a relaxing activity that you’ll enjoy when you’re feeling burnt out!
4. Home Training Program
Aside from the on-site workout space, GOTO Fitness members also get access to an expansive selection of home training and workout videos. This gives you the convenience to work out anywhere whenever you’d like. (Very ideal for those days when it’s just best to stay home!)
GOTO Fitness Gym Membership Rates
On average, the good gyms in Korea have a membership fee of ₩60,000 or $50 per month. As a premium gym, GOTO Fitness actually charges more than this, but, with WAUG, you’ll be able to sign up for less! Here’s our offer (rates may change without notice):
|GOTO FITNESS |
|REGULAR FEE||RATES ON WAUG|
If you’re only somewhat thinking about working out, then I’d recommend getting the 1-month or 3-month gym membership first just to try it out. In any case, here’s what’s included when you book a Free Pass for GOTO Fitness Gym in Korea:
- Free Pass for 1, 3, or 6 months: visit one (1) GOTO Fitness Branch of your choice
- Free Pass for 12 months: visit any of the 40+ GOTO Fitness branches nationwide (except for Jeongneung URBAN and Banpo SUB Smart Gym)
- G.X. Program (Group Exercise)
- Online Home Training Program
- Healing Zone Usage
- Sportswear rental worth ₩66,000 per year (offered exclusively on WAUG!)
- Locker and shower room access (with towels)
- Activate your membership within 60 days after booking. (In case of temporary branch closure due to social distancing guidelines, membership will be automatically extended.)
How to Book GOTO Fitness Gym in Korea
If you’re unfamiliar with booking on WAUG, here are the 5 simple steps to get a GOTO Fitness Free Pass:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New users get an extra $3 or ₩3,000 discount! 🎉)
- Click here to go to the booking page of GOTO Fitness Free Pass.
- Select the date, free pass, and gym location of your choice. Then, provide your mobile number that issued in South Korea.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for the SMS confirmation.
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW here to activate other payment options, including Naver Pay, Toss, and mobile plan payment.
GOTO Fitness Locations in Korea
Here are the branches that you can access when you book your Free Pass on WAUG:
1. Gyms in Seoul
- Bangbae-dong (고투 방배점)
- Boramae (고투 보라매점 스마트케어)
- Cheongdam (고투 청담점)
- City Hall (고투 시청점 near Myeongdong)
- Duncheon-dong (고투 둔촌점)
- Guro (고투 구로점)
- Guro Digital Complex (고투 구로디지털점)
- Hwagok-dong (고투 화곡점)
- Myeongil (고투 명일점)
- Myeonmok (고투 면목점)
- Nonhyeon-dong (고투 논현점 스포츠바)
- Nowon-gu (고투 노원점)
- Sangam Sports Bar (상암점 스포츠바)
- Seocho (고투 서초점)
- Suseo-dong (고투 수서점)
- Seoul National University (고투 서울대점)
- Yongsan (고투 용산점)
- Yeouido (고투 여의도점)
Note that Jeongneung URBAN and Banpo SUB Smart Gym are special branches that are not covered by the Free Pass.
2. Gyms in Gyeonggi
- Ansan Jungang (고투 안산중앙점)
- Beomgye (고투 범계점)
- Bundang Seohyeon (고투 분당서현점 시티그리너리)
- Dongbaek, Yongin (고투 용인동백점 키즈앤패밀리)
- Gimpo (고투 김포점)
- Hwajeong (고투 화정점)
- Incheon Nonhyeon (고투 인천논현점)
- Jungdong (고투 중동점)
- Juyeop (고투 주엽점)
- Madu-dong (고투 마두점)
- Migeum Bondang (고투 분당미금점)
- Pyeongchon-dong (고투 평촌점)
- Sinheung Songnam (고투 성남신흥점)
- Suji-gu Yongin (고투 용인수지점)
- Tanhyeong-dong (고투 탄현점)
3. Gyms in Busan
- Jurye (고투 부산 주례점)
- Dadaepo (고투 부산 다대포점)
- Janglim (고투 부산 장림점)
- Naengjeong (고투 부산 냉정점)
Enjoy your workout!
Aside from foreigner-friendly gyms in Korea, you may also want to check out this awesome salad bar in Hapjeong or this rail biking experience in Gangwon!
Featured images from GOTO Fitness.
3 thoughts on “LOOK: Gym in Korea With Affordable Membership Fee”
So.. I read your post and made the mistake of not getting my 3 months membership from you guys. I thought it would be a lot easier if I went straight to Goto, but I ended up paying more and not being able to visit the other branches!! It turns out that if someone becomes a gym member through waug, they will get the all-access pass, but for someone like me who signed up directly with Goto, I can only visit the other branches if I purchase an annual!!
Are the infrared body saunas still open ? during covid ?
Hi Sasha, the branch that I visit is operating the infrared body saunas. I’m not sure if this is true for all other locations, so better to check it out with your branch. Thank you!