- One of the best glamping sites in South Korea is Paradise Spa DOGO, which is located in Asan, South Chungcheong.
- They offer fully-equipped caravans, which come with a personal gazebo, kitchen, beds, and complimentary access to their premium spa.
- Standard camping rates at Paradise Spa DOGO cost anywhere from ₩150,000-429,000 depending on season, but you book on WAUG here to score a discount!
- WAUG is the No. 1 activity booking platform from South Korea. If you haven’t yet, download the app here, sign up, and get a ₩3,000 or $3 coupon that you can use on your first booking! 🎉
Explore more: Car Camping in Korea: Best Rental Options to Book
If you’ve decided that glamping is the holiday choice for you, then one of the places that you can consider visiting in Korea is Asan-si in South Chungcheong. The city is only less than 3 hours away from Seoul and is home to Paradise Spa DOGO, owned and operated by the folks behind Paradise City, Paradise Hotel and Resort, and Paradise Casino. The heart of the Paradise brand is luxury, so if you’re looking for a true glamorous camping experience in Korea, expect their campgrounds to live up to its name!
Below I’ll list the glamping amenities that you can enjoy here, but it’s important to note that Paradise Spa DOGO is more than just a glamping site. As its name suggest, it houses a spa that’s equipped with bade pools or German-style aqua-therapy pools, sauna rooms, and massage areas. Most foreigners who choose to camp in Paradise Spa DOGO say that they prefer the site for its spa, and you too can get the same experience (hit two birds with one stone!) when you book the activity. Here’s what’s in store:
1. Bespoke German-style and English-style Caravans
Instead of tents, Paradise Spa DOGO’s camping grounds is filled with stationary and compact caravans. This is the heart of the entire glamping experience, and each features appliances, like television, induction cooktop, rice cooker, heating and cooling systems, kettle, and fridge.
It also comes with tableware and utensils as well as bed linen and bath towels (toiletries not included). Beds are also provided, and they have configurations for up to six (6) people.
2. Gazebo and BBQ
Adjoining the caravan is a gazebo where you can chill in the day and enjoy some BBQ at night. If you select the package that comes with wine and barbeque, you’ll get to make and have dinner outdoors!
3. Complimentary admission to Paradise Spa & Grand Hot Springs
During your glamping stay, you can laze away and relax in Paradise Spa. If you’re coming with friends, family, or a date, you can enjoy the various themed zones, including the Couple Bath, Kids’ Land, The Wave Pool, and Blazing Sauna.
Booking Paradise Spa DOGO Caravan will also get you admission to the elegant Hot Springs, which have open-air baths made of hinoki woods and wet and dry saunas. Make sure to visit this place if you want to experience a semi-forest bathing experience, which will help you recover from stress and fatigue.
4. Picture-perfect Glamping grounds for any season
Paradise Spa DOGO Caravan is open year-round, which means that you get to camp anytime. During autumn and winter, campers get to enjoy chilly nights under the stars, and in spring or summer, the vibrant sceneries really enhance the experience. To help you plan your trip, keep in mind that the peak season is in mid-July through mid-August.
5. Cabanas and convenience
Aside from the caravan, gazebo, spa, and camping grounds, Paradise Spa DOGO also has a deli shop, an in-house Korean fried chicken restaurant, and a premium food court that serves local and international cuisine. They also have cabanas for rent, a sunbathing zone, playroom for infants, and a store where you can purchase swimwear.
Glamping Rates at Paradise Spa DOGO Caravan
Paradise Spa DOGO’s rates vary per season, but you can check here if you can book them for less. Below is an overview of their published rates and WAUG’s price offer (rates are as of this article’s publish time and may change without prior notice):
|OPTIONS||REGULAR PRICE||DISCOUNTED RATE |
|1. Standard |
|3. Deluxe |
Moreover, you can also book a special package for 2 people, which consists of BBQ, wine, and massage. Click here to learn more.
*Art caravans are actually Standard Caravans that are designed by students. Staying in an Art Caravan is subject to an additional charge of ₩10,000 or $8.6 per night (surcharge goes to scholarship funds). The range shown on the table is for an overnight stay only.
How to Book Your Glamping Spot in Korea Online
If you’re unfamiliar with using WAUG to book activities online, just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New users get an extra $3 or ₩3,000 discount! 🎉)
- Proceed to the booking page of Paradise Spa DOGO Caravan Campground here.
- Select the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW to activate the local card processor and see the other payment options!
Location & Hours
Paradise Spa DOGO is located in 180-1, Sinseong-ri, Seonjang-myeon, Asan-si, Chungcheongnam-do, Republic of Korea. Check-in time is at 2pm, while check-out is at 11am.
Featured images from 파라다이스 스파 도고 on Facebook.