Want to see the Flower Dome and the Supertree Grove at a discount? Book your Gardens by the Bay ticket here!
- Known as a top-notch leisure attraction in Singapore, Gardens by the Bay will impress you with its garden artistry, unique plant species, and spectacular light shows!
- Two of the main attractions to check out here are the Flower Dome, which has various flowers blooming all throughout the year, and the Supertree Grove, which transforms beautifully at night during the Garden Rhapsody light and sound show.
- A Gardens by the Bay ticket usually costs around $20, but you can book it on WAUG for only $15.7! Check the price and availability here.
- Still searching for a better deal? If you are not a WAUG user yet, you can get a $3 discount coupon by signing up here!
Explore more: TOP PICK: Singapore SIM Card for Travelers
Is Gardens by the Bay open?
Yes, Gardens by the Bay is one of the major attractions in Singapore that reopened on July 1, 2020. However, they are following a phased reopening plan, which means that not all of the Garden’s attractions, services, F&B outlets, and amenities are available.
As of publish time, the Flower Dome, Far East Organization Children’s Garden, and the Outdoor Gardens are open, while the Cloud Forest, Supertree Observatory, Floral Fantasy, and OCBC Skyway remain unavailable until further notice.
Why visit Gardens by the Bay in Singapore?
While the top reason to visit Singapore is its food (and this is according to Singapore Tourism Board!), any visitor should make time to explore Gardens by the Bay. With top-notch conservatories and waterfront gardens, this is one of those places that will not fail to delight — yes, even those who are not particularly fond of flowers and plants. But before you go ahead and buy your Gardens by the Bay tickets online, check out some of the things that you can expect:
1. Three waterfront gardens
The attraction is divided into three bayfront gardens, namely the Bay South, Bay East, and Bay Central.
The Bay South is where you’ll most likely spend most of your time since this is where the conservatories and the Supertrees are located. The Bay East is a vast green space that locals mostly use for exercise, while Bay Central is yet to be developed.
2. Gardens by the Bay’s Flower Dome & Cloud Forest
These are the main conservatories located in the Bay South area. If there are two things that you shouldn’t miss in the entire attraction, it’ll be these two!
Spanning 1.2 hectares, the Flower Dome Conservatory is the largest glass greenhouse and the largest columnless greenhouse in the world. It is divided into nine (9) sections: the Olive Grove, Californian Garden, Mediterranean Garden, Flower Field, South American Garden, South African Garden, Australian Garden, the Baobabs, and the Succulent Garden.
Some of the plants worth checking out here are the California Lilac, Kangaroo’s Paw, African Baobab, Pomegranate Tree, Wooly Cactus, and Aloes. (Yes, they’re all so diverse, and you’ll get to learn about them too!)
The other Gardens by the Bay conservatory to visit is the Cloud Forest. Here you will find a 35-meter tall mountain as well as an indoor waterfall, which will make you feel refreshed (it’s pleasantly misty inside!).
When you enter Cloud Forest, make sure to head up to the highest point of the mountain, do the Cloud Walk, and admire the man-made waterfall!
To access the two observatories (Flower Dome and Cloud Forest), get the Gardens by the Bay ticket option below:
3. Gardens by the Bay’s Supertrees and the OCBC Skyway
If you know anyone who has visited Gardens by the Bay, chances are you’ve seen their photos of the Supertrees. Standing 25 to 50 meters tall, these are towers that are capable of harvesting solar energy and are lined with more than 160,000 plants. At night, they transform magnificently during the must-see Garden Rhapsody Show (scheduled at 7:45pm and 8:45pm).
The best way to appreciate Gardens by the Bay’s Supertrees is by taking the OCBC Skyway. This is a scenic path that’s elevated 22 meters or 72 feet above the ground so you can get up close with Singapore’s Supertrees. (This is also a popular photography — or selfie — spot inside the Gardens!)
To get admission to the OCBC Skyway aside from the observatories, book the Gardens by the Bay ticket option below:
4. Far East Organization’s Children Garden
If you’re traveling with kids (0-12 years), you should definitely not miss this attraction in Gardens by the Bay! Packed with raintree forest houses, a toddler play zone, a canopy-covered amphitheatre, and a water play area (which is what the kids will really love!), you will definitely make good memories here. Make sure to pack towels and swimwear if you want to check out this area.
Far East Organization Children’s Garden is free admission to all, so you wouldn’t have to buy a Gardens by the Bay ticket to visit!
5. Gardens by the Bay restaurants
While your Gardens by the Bay ticket will not come with a meal, you definitely must consider dining in one of the attraction’s restaurants and cafes. Not only will you enjoy the remarkable views, you will also love the fine food that the various restaurants offer.
If you’d like to enjoy Mediterranean dishes with a nice view of the Marina Bay skyline, head on over to Pollen and try their suckling pig or grass-fed beef. If exploring the Flower Dome gets you hungry, you can head on over to the nearby Majestic Bay seafood restaurant, which serves chili crab meat buns, stewed Boston lobsters, and stewed mee sua noodles with baby abalone!
Other F&B outlets in Gardens by the Bay are Cafe Crema, Bakerzin, Satay by the Bay, Supertree Food Hall, and Cafe Aster.
6. Gardens by the Bay light show
You definitely don’t want to miss a show like this! (May vary from actual performance!)
Gardens by the Bay Ticket Deals & Review
Now that you know a couple of things that you can expect in Gardens by the Bay, you now have an idea of what kind of pass you’d like to purchase when you visit. Here are your two options:
1. Gardens by the Bay Ticket
“I liked the two domes, which are decorated well. There’s a lot of things to see in the Cloud Forest, like the indoor waterfall. There were a lot of places where you can eat and jog inside too…”
Translated customer review of Gardens by the Bay ticket on WAUG | 2019-06-22
This option will give you access to the Flower Dome and the Cloud Forest. Here are the details:
- PRICE in USD: around $15.7 (vs. regular price of around $20)
- One-time admission to Flower Dome and Cloud Forest on the same day.
2. Gardens by the Bay Ticket + OCBC Skyway Ticket Combo
The second option will let you in Gardens by the Bay’s Flower Dome and the Cloud Forest, as well as the OCBC Skyway.
- PRICE in USD: around $21.8 (vs. regular price of around $29)
- One-time admission to the Flower Dome, Cloud Forest, and the OCBC Skyway on the same day.
How to Book Gardens by the Bay Tickets Online
If you’re unfamiliar with using WAUG, here are the steps to purchase your admission pass:
- Sign up for an account here.
- Choose your Gardens by the Bay ticket: Option 1 & Option 2
- Select the quantity and provide the required participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your purchase confirmation and mobile voucher.
After booking your Gardens by the Bay ticket successfully, download the WAUG app. It’s where we’ll send you your voucher.