Enjoy discounted admission to Aquaria KLCC when you book your tickets here! (New users get extra $3 off first booking!)
- Get up close with over 5,000 creatures at Aquaria KLCC!
- For Malaysian nationals, you can book your tickets here for only RM36 or $8.8 each!
- For non-Malaysian passport holders, you can purchase your Aquaria KLCC passes here for only RM 47 or $11.5!
- WAUG is the No. 1 travel activity booking platform from Korea. If you’re not a user yet, sign up here today and get an extra $3 off your first booking! 🎉
Visit Aquaria KLCC at a Discount
Considered as a premiere attraction in Malaysia, Aquaria KLCC delights visitors with thousands of familiar and peculiar creatures of the sea. From Sand Tiger Sharks and Giant Groupers, to Green Sea Turtles and otters, you will definitely have fun discovering the rich aquatic world in this family-friendly site. Here’s one of the reviews that we have from our WAUG users (translated from Korean):
yi* | Aquaria KLCC Review
If you’re planning to visit soon with your friends, date, or family, consider booking your Aquaria KLCC tickets on WAUG! Here are the rates (subject to change without notice):
|Aquaria KLCC Ticket|
(Express Entry + QR Code)
|Discounted Rates on WAUG|
|1. For Malaysian Nationals|
|➡️ Adult (13-59 years old)||RM36|
|➡️ Child (3-12 years old)||RM26|
|➡️ Seniors (60 years and up)||RM26|
|2. For Non-Malaysian Passport Holders|
|➡️ Adult (13-59 years old)||RM47|
|➡️ Child (3-12 years old)||RM38|
|➡️ Seniors (60 years and up)||RM35|
Still looking for a better offer? If you haven’t used WAUG yet, you can sign up below to get an extra $3 or ₩3,000 off your first booking! 🎉
How to Book Aquaria KLCC Tickets Online
WAUG is the No. 1 travel and dining booking platform from South Korea. If you’re unfamiliar with doing online bookings, here are the 5 easy steps:
- Log in or sign up for an account here. (New users get extra $3 or ₩3,000 off first booking!)
- Proceed to the Aquaria KLCC Ticket booking page here.
- Choose the date of your visit and provide the other information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download here.
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW so you can see the other local payment options, like phone payment!
Location & Hours
Aquaria KLCC is located in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
They are open from 10am-8pm. Last admission is 1 hour before closing.