Looking for cheap Universal Studios Singapore tickets? Book them here! (New users get extra $3 off!)
Universal Studios Singapore Ticket Deal
Planning to check out the Transformers or The Mummy Returns attractions in USS? Check out this ticket deal for regular one-day passes (rates subject to change without prior notice):
|Regular Rate||Discounted Price|
|Adult (13-59 years old)||S$85||S$77|
|Child (4-12 years old)||S$65||S$58|
The regular rates for Universal Studios Singapore tickets are S$85 and S$65 (or US$65 and US$47.5) for adults and children, respectively. However, you can book your ticket on WAUG to get them for only S$77 and S$58 each! These are special rates that are applicable to non-residents only.
Still looking for a better offer? If you haven’t used WAUG yet, you can sign up below to get an additional $3 or ₩3,000 discount coupon that you can use on your first booking!
What to Expect in Universal Studios Singapore
USS is packed with so many attractions that guests — kids, especially! — will enjoy. Here are some that I think you should not miss when you visit:
- TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle
- Revenge of the Mummy™
- Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™
- Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™
For families with kids, also check out the following: Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, and Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey!
You can read more about the attractions in Universal Studios Singapore here or check out our short video below:
How to Book Universal Studios Singapore Online
WAUG is the leading travel and dining booking app in South Korea. Here are the 5 simple steps to book your USS tickets at a discounted price on WAUG:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (Click the floating coupon to get an extra $3 or ₩3,000 discount coupon.)
- Proceed to the Universal Studios Ticket booking page here. (You can set ticket prices to KRW, NZD, HKD, INR, PHP, among others!)
- Choose the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.*
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download here.
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW so you can see the other local payment options, like phone payment!
Note: Is USS open right now?
Universal Studios Singapore has resumed operations in July 2020 after the COVID-19 circuit-breaker. For visiting guidelines, click here. To book your visit after purchasing your USS tickets on WAUG, refer to the Reservation Policy on the booking page here.