- Looking for winter attractions near Seoul? Visit Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort, which is only an hour away from the capital!
- Here, you can enjoy skiing and snowboarding whether you’re a beginner or a hardcore enthusiast!
- Rent the latest ski and snowboarding equipment here at a discounted price!
- WAUG (와그) is the No. 1 travel activity booking platform from Korea. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and get an extra $3 or ₩3,000 coupon that you can use on your first booking 🎉
Explore more: Alpensia Ski Resort in Korea: 2020-2021 Guide & Pass Price
Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort
Elysian Gangchon is a very popular ski resort in South Korea, and if you’re planning your very first visit, there are three things that I want to highlight:
First, accessibility. You can easily reach the resort via train, be it the ITX Cheongchun or Gyeongchun Line. Both options stop at Baegyang-ri Station (백양리역), which is connected to Elysian Gangchon!
Second, the ski & snowboard facilities. Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort is a huge attraction with 10 slopes that can be enjoyed by newbies and experts! There are 2 slopes for beginners, 6 for intermediate, and 2 for advanced skiers, which are always kept clean by a dedicated snow management team!
Finally, the ski lifts! Elysian Gangchon has a total of 6 lift lines that are highly efficient. The resort actually says on their website that visitors will have a zero waiting time, so there’s more time for you to enjoy!
Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort Price: Lift, Equipment, & Clothing Rental + Packages
If it’s your first time to visit Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort, then you want to make sure that you have a lift ticket, equipment, and proper clothing before you hit the slopes. If you don’t have a personal equipment and/or clothes, you can easily book rental vouchers on WAUG. We have the following options from the resort and nearby shops:
|1. Lift Ticket||₩55,000-85,000||₩33,000-51,000|
|2. Equipment Rental||₩29,000-35,000||₩11,000-15,000|
|3. Clothing Rental||₩18,000-24,000||₩11,000-15,000|
|4. Lift + Equipment||₩84,000-120,000||₩43,000-61,000|
|5. Equipment + Clothes + Overnight|
Stay at Elysian Gangchon Resort
|7. Ski Monster (for 1, 2, or 3 people)||starts at ₩240,000||₩59,000-120,000|
|8. Snow Hill & Fun Park|
(Sledding attraction for all ages!)
As you can see, you can purchase your lift tickets and rent your equipment/clothing at a cheaper price on WAUG! To learn more and book, simply click on the rate of your preferred option on the table!
How to Book Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort Tickets, Rental Vouchers, & Packages
- Log in or sign up for an account here. (New users will instantly get a ₩3,000 or $3 discount coupon 🎉)
- Select your preferred option on the table above.
- Select the date and quantity.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX. (If your payment method is issued in Korea, switch the currency to KRW to activate other options, like Naver Pay and Mobile Payment!)
- Wait for your voucher on the WAUG app, which you can download below:
Other Ski Resorts to Explore
Considering to visit Alpensia, Yongpyong, or Vivaldi resorts as well? Check out this guide: 6 Best Ski Resorts in South Korea: 2020-2021 Season Guide
Featured images from @elysianresort on Facebook.