Visiting Alpensia Ski Resort soon? Get your lift tickets at a discounted price here!
- Alpensia Ski Resort, considered by many as the best place for skiing in Korea, features 6 slopes that can be enjoyed by beginners and enthusiasts!
- The resort is located in Gangwon-do and was the venue for the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics’ Ski Jump Event.
- Enjoy access to the resort’s lift facilities with a mobile lift ticket that you can book here!
- WAUG (와그) is the No. 1 travel activity booking platform from South Korea. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here today, sign up, and get an extra $3 or ₩3,000 coupon that you can use on your first booking 🎉
Explore more: High1 Ski Resort: 6 Things First-Time Visitors Should Know
Alpensia Ski Resort in Gangwon
Skiing heaven. This is what I would use to describe Alpensia Ski Resort 700, a popular site for winter activities in Korea. With exciting slopes that cater to visitors of different skiing and snowboarding abilities — 1 slope for beginners, 1 for intermediate, and 4 for advanced — you can definitely have an enjoyable experience here!
But more than skiing and snowboarding, Alpensia Resort is also considered a hot destination during winter (excuse the oxymoron) since it houses the stunning hotels of Holiday Inn and InterContinental. They also have hydro facilities and a mini theme park, which friends and family absolutely enjoy.
If it’s your first time to visit Alpensia Ski Resort in Gangwon Province, then check out this 2-minute video that’ll give you an idea of the fun experience that awaits you!
Plan Your Winter Trip to Alpensia Ski Resort
If you’ve already decided that you’ll travel to Alpensia Skiing Resort, below I’ve listed some basic information to help you plan the perfect trip!
1. Book your clothing and equipment for Alpensia Ski Resort
Before you hit the slopes, make sure that you get the following: Lift ticket, clothing, and the proper equipment for skiing or snowboarding. For your apparel and gear, I recommend renting them at Alps Rental Store, which is conveniently located near the resort! They offer the latest options at a much lower price (when compared to the rates at the resort), and they even provide discount coupons for lift tickets so you can save more money!
|ALPENSIA SKI 700|
|1. Lift Ticket||₩41,000-80,000||–|
|2. Equipment Rental (Single)||₩25,000-44,000||₩9,900|
|3. Clothing Rental||₩10,000-25,000||₩9,900-19,500|
|4. Equipment + Clothes||₩48,000||₩18,900-29,000|
|6. Helmet, Guard, |
2. Book your accommodation
As mentioned earlier, Alpensia Ski Resort houses Holiday Inn and InterContinental Hotels. To score the lowest rates for these properties (and other accommodations), click here!
3. How to Get to Alpensia Ski Resort from Seoul or Incheon/Gimpo airports
Now, let’s take a look at some of the ways that you can get to Alpensia Resort from Seoul and Incheon:
a. Shuttle Bus (Roundtrip) from Seoul
You can take the Daewon Express (Purple) from Sports Complex, Myeongdong, and Sinchon Stations. For more information, you can visit tourtokorea.com or call +82-2-335-5889.
b. Airport Bus (Roundtrip) from Incheon/Gimpo Airport
Take te Daewon Express (Purple) Bus from Incheon Terminals 1 and 2 or Gimpo Airport. For more information, click here.
c. By car
Here’s the address: (25351)325, Solbong-ro, Daegwallyeong-myeon, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do, Republic of Korea
How to Book Alpensia Ski Resort Clothing & Equipment Rental Vouchers
If it’s your first time to use WAUG, you can follow these simple steps to rent the essentials for your winter trip:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New users get an instant discount coupon! 🎉)
- Proceed to the booking page of Alps Rental Store here.
- Select the date, option, and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX. (Set the page’s currency to KRW so you can see other options, like Naver Pay or mobile payment!)
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
Enjoy your trip to Alpensia Ski Resort!
If you want to consider other winter resorts in South Korea, also read: Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort: 2020-2021 Season Price Guide
2 thoughts on “Alpensia Ski Resort in Korea: 2021-2022 Guide & Price”
Hi ,ski rental & lesson no longer available at alpensia?
Hi.. how much the price for ski lift if i want to buy through WAUG?