Experience the challenging Dynamic Maze in Jeju when you book your tickets here! (New users get extra ₩3,000 or $3 off first booking 🎉)
- Dynamic Maze Episode 3 is an island-themed attraction that’ll test your wit and strength.
- A ticket costs ₩12,000 or $10.6, but you can book at a discounted price of ₩9,000 or $8 here!
- Dynamic Maze in Jeju is located at Seogwipo City. They are open from 9am-6pm.
Explore more: Alive Museum in Jeju: Entrance Fee & Exhibits to See
Visiting Dynamic Maze Episode 3
If you’re familiar with the first two episodes of Dynamic Maze, then you know that the one in Insadong features the legendary creature Haetae and the one in Sokcho is an underwater city. The themes of each site reflect the locale, and the third episode is no exception. Since Jeju Island was formed through a volcanic activity, Dynamic Maze Episode 3 is fittingly all about a secret volcanic island that you’d have to survive.
On your visit, you can expect a series of obstacles to face — exactly like you’re in the hit variety show Running Man! Some of your objectives will be to escape the Missing Temple and the Wailing Jail, as well as conquer Golem’s Canyon and the Erupting Volcano through a series of challenges that are designed for couples, families, and friends.
So as not to spoil the fun, I won’t provide further details about the challenges, but you can check out these reviews of Dynamic Maze Episode 3 from WAUG users:
How to Book Dynamic Maze Jeju Tickets at a Discount
If you’re up to the try the Dynamic Maze Episode 3, then go ahead and purchase your tickets online. The regular on-site price is around ₩12,000 or $10.6, but you can get 25% off by booking here!
WAUG is the No. 1 travel activity booking platform from South Korea. If you’re unfamiliar with booking tickets online, just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for an account here. (New users get extra $3 or ₩3,000 off first booking!)
- Proceed to the Dynamic Maze Episode 3 ticket page here.
- Select the date and provide other customer information.
- Check out with your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.*
- Wait for the mobile voucher/s that we’ll send you via email and the WAUG app, which you can download here.
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW to see other local payment options, like phone payment!
Plan Your Trip to Dynamic Maze Episode 3
After purchasing your passes, consider the following tips to help you finalize your travel itinerary:
1. Try Dynamic Maze Ep. 3, Level 2
Dynamic Maze in Jeju features a second round that you can try after passing the first. Tickets for Level 2 cost an extra ₩7,000 or $6 each, and unfortunately, they are not available for online purchase. However, if you book Dynamic Maze on WAUG here, you can just show your voucher to get a discount of ₩2,000 for each ticket, that is if you want to take this challenge! (P.S. The record to beat for Level 2 is 02:06 min!)
2. Address & Hours
Dynamic Maze in Jeju is located in 2644, Beonyeong-ro, Pyoseon-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, Republic of Korea. They are open from 9am-6pm, with last admission at 5:20pm.
3. More activities in hotels in Jeju Island
Need more Jeju Island travel itinerary recommendations? Also consider the following: