Get discounted admission to Alive Museum in Jeju when you book your tickets here! (New users get extra ₩3,000 or $3 off! 🎉)
- Spanning 10,000 sq. m. of space, Alive Museum in Jeju is the world’s biggest optical art museum.
- Here you can find optical illusion art pieces and set-ups, which are designed for you to snap and interact with.
- Admission fee for Alive Museum in Jeju regularly costs ₩12,000 or $10.7, but you can book here to enjoy a discounted rate of ₩9,300 or $8.3.
- WAUG (와그) is the No. 1 booking platform from South Korea. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here today, sign up, and get the ₩3,000 or $3 discount coupon for new members!
Explore more: What Awaits You at Dynamic Maze Episode 3 in Jeju Island
What to Expect in Alive Museum Jeju Island
Alive Museum in Jeju Island is a temple of optical illusion art. It houses artistic and curious exhibits, which are meant to be felt, inspected, and photographed all at the same time. The idea is for you to interact with the displays and strike a pose as if you’re a part of it. Only in your photos will you discover the undying magic of the place.
The attraction is perfect for all types of travelers, whether solo, couple, or group. Check out these 2D, 3D, and 4D photos to get a sense of what’s in store for you:
Jeju Alive Museum Reviews
What did WAUG users think about the attraction? Check out these reviews:
Alive Museum Jeju Entrance Fee & Ticket Deal
Score discounted admission tickets to Alive Museum when you book on WAUG below! Here’s more information:
RATE ON WAUG
|Adults (19 and up)||₩12,000|
How to Book Jeju Alive Museum Tickets Online
If you’re unfamiliar with booking attractions online, then just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New users get an extra $3 or ₩3,000 discount! 🎉)
- Click here to go to the booking page of Jeju Alive Museum.
- Select the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW to activate the local card processor and see the other payment options!
Address & Hours
Alive Museum in Jeju Island is located in 42 Jungmun Gwangwang-ro, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do. They are open from 9am-9:30pm, with final admission at 8:30pm.