Admission to Dragon Hill Spa costs ₩13,000 or $12, but you can book a pass here for only ₩10,000 or $9.2! (Haven’t used WAUG yet? You’ll get an extra ₩3,000 or $3 coupon after signing up 🎉)
- Dragon Hill Spa is a 24-hour jjimjilbang in Seoul that you can visit when you want to destress and relax.
- They have various saunas, hot tubs, activity areas, and sleeping quarters to help you get the best wellness experience.
- The ticket price for Dragon Hill Spa is ₩13,000 or $12, but you can book on WAUG here to enjoy a discount of at least ₩3,000!
- Dragon Hill Spa is currently only available on WAUG’s Korean platform. If you want to translate the page to English or another language, you can view it on your web or mobile browser. 😉
📣 Is Dragon Hill Spa in Seoul open?
As of this guide’s publish time (2020.11.13), Dragon Hill Spa is open. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, please observe their safety guidelines, like wearing a mask.
What to Expect When You Visit Dragon Hill Spa in Seoul
Many locals and tourists recommend Dragon Hill Spa in Yongsan because it makes for a great urban retreat. The spa is known for their complete wellness amenities and friendly service, which are the two most important factors for a truly relaxing experience.
Inside Dragon Hill Spa, you’ll find an area called the Healing Zone. This is where they house saunas of different types, including traditional charcoal, pinewood, and natural nephrite jade. They also have gender-exclusive red clay saunas, Korean ginseng baths, saltwater baths, and foot baths, which can help you get rid of fatigue.
Other amenities in Dragon Hill Spa in Seoul include: invigoration bath for males, skin and body treatments, hair salon, fitness club, sleeping rooms, restaurant, snack bar, Sky Garden (roofdeck), noraebang, arcade room, children’s playground, movie room, and PC room. (Yes, no wonder why Koreans love to hang out in bathhouses!)
To give you an idea of how it all looks, check out more photos from Dragon Hill Spa:
Admission to Dragon Hill Spa: Price & Deal
Whether you’re a first timer, returning visitor, or a regular customer, you can get discounted entrance to Dragon Hill Spa! Here’s a photo of the standard price table:
And now, here’s how much you can get a Dragon Hill Spa pass on WAUG if you book here:
|DRAGON HILL SPA|
|1. Day Pass|
(8am-5pm on weekdays)
|2. Night Pass|
(5am-8pm on weekdays)
As you can see, booking on WAUG gets you the lowest rate available for a Dragon Hill Spa ticket! Not a WAUG user yet? You can sign up here to get an extra $3 or ₩3,000 discount coupon for your first booking 🥳
How to Book Dragon Hill Spa Ticket Online
WAUG is the No.1 activity booking platform from South Korea. If you’re not quite sure how to book a pass, just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New users get an extra $3 or ₩3,000 discount! 🥳)
- Click here to proceed to the booking page of Dragon Hill Spa/용산 드래곤힐스파 – 단독 최저가. (To translate the page to English or another language, you can view it on a web or mobile browser.)
- Select the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your credit card, debit card, Naver Pay, phone payment, and others.
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
How to Enjoy your time at Dragon Hill Spa
Not quite sure what to do in a jjimjilbang? Check out this guide: How Not to Be Awkward Inside a Jjimjilbang or Korean Spa
Location & Hours
Dragon Hill Spa in Seoul is located in 40 Hangang-daero 21na-gil, Hangangno 3(sam)-ga, Yongsan-gu, Seoul. They are open 24/7.
Featured image from @DragonHillSpa on Facebook.