- Having a buffet in Cebu is one of the best ways to sample the area’s diverse flavors, especially if you’re visiting for the first time.
- One of the most recommended restaurants to visit is Pusô Bistro & Bar Buffet in Cebu City. Book a breakfast, lunch, or dinner voucher here starting at ₱552 or $11!
- WAUG (와그) is the No. 1 booking platform from Korea that you can use to book restaurants and activities at a discount. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and get ₱130 or $3 off your first booking 🎉
Explore more: 5 Best Buffets in Seoul: Ultimate All-You-Can-Eat Guide
Must-Try Buffets in Cebu
Cebu is a gastronomic melting pot. With its tasty lechon (roast pig), zesty inasal (chargrilled meats), ‘sutukil’ na saang (three-way conch), there’s really just so much to try in this tourist-favorite destination. Visiting a buffet restaurant is the easiest way to get the full diverse experience, so if it’s your first time in the ‘second most preferred destination in the Philippines’ or are planning to celebrate an occasion, check out the following places in Cebu where you can have the ultimate buffet experience (price, menu, and other information are subject to change without notice):
1. Pusô Bistro & Bar at Quest Hotel
Located inside Quest Hotel in Cebu City is Pusô Bistro & Bar, a notable restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets. The restaurant has been recognized as one of the best places to have breakfast in Cebu, so you can expect to have a great morning feast here! With their tasty tocino and crispy bacon, to waffles, pancakes, and eggs as you want them, you can expect to have a very nice start of the day.
But aside from breakfast, Pusô also offers one of the most satisfying dinner spreads in the city. Aside from their lechon and lechon belly, they serve all the representative Filipino dishes, including adobo! They also have various stations, such as kinilaw (ceviche), sushi, dim sum, and more, which are perfect if you’re celebrating a birthday or milestone.
- RATES ON WAUG:
- Breakfast: ₱552 or $11 (vs. regular price of ₱600)
- Lunch: ₱649 or $13.2 (vs. regular price of ₱714)
- Dinner: ₱931 or $19 (vs. regular price of ₱994)
- Dinner (Friday): ₱1,183 or $24 (vs. regular price of ₱1,210)
- Breakfast: 6-10am
- Lunch: 11am-2pm
- Dinner: 6-10pm
- ADDRESS: Quest Hotel, Archibishop Reyes, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines
First time to use WAUG? You’ll get an extra ₱130 or $3 discount coupon after signing up! 🥳
2. Allegro Restaurant at Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort
That Cebu is a culinary hotbed is something that Bluewater Maribago showcases excellently. Its main restaurant — the elegant Allegro — offers nightly themed dinners, including Kusina Latina on Tuesdays, Feast Asia on Thursdays, Seafood Night on Fridays, and La Americana (Steak Night) on Sundays. However, if your business is to try the succulent lechon, you’ll have to visit Allegro Restaurant on a Saturday when they hold their Barrio Fiesta special.
Of course, if you’re searching for a nice breakfast buffet place in Cebu, the same restaurant in Bluewater Maribago cooks up morning delights just the way you like them!
- RATES ON WAUG: ₱810-1,265 or $17-26.8 (vs. regular rates of ₱900-1,450 or %18.7-29)
- Breakfast: 6-10am
- Lunch: 11:30am-2pm
- Dinner: 6-9pm
- ADDRESS: Buyong Maribago, Mactan Island, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
3. Feria at Radisson Blu Cebu
One of the top-rated buffet restaurants in Cebu City is Radisson Blu’s Feria. With its large and vibrant space, the place makes for a spectacular night-out with your date, friends, or family. Aside from local Cebuano dishes, you can also expect to get a gratifying fill of Mediterranean, Chinese, Japanese, and Indian food, depending on the day and time of your visit.
If you’ll be in Cebu City on a Sunday, I highly recommend having your lunch at Feria. Their buffet puts premium dishes like lechon, kinilaw (Philippine Ceviche), and sisig (chopped pig’s head, liver, and/or belly) on the spotlight, among other must-try Filipino food. They also have a halo-halo station where you can make your own version of the Philippines’ iconic summer dessert that consists of shaved ice, beans, fruits, jelly, flan, evaporated milk, and more!
- RATES ON WAUG: ₱864-1,1540 or $18-32
- Breakfast: 6-10:30am
- Lunch: 11:30am-2:30pm
- Dinner: 6:30-10:30pm
- ADDRESS: Serging Osmena Boulevard, Cebu City
4. Saffron Cafe at Crimson Resort & Spa Mactan
If your travels take you to the gorgeous Mactan Island, make sure to visit Crimson Resort & Spa Mactan! Aside from their impeccable facilities and unbeatable tropical views, Saffron Cafe, which is the property’s all-day restaurant, will take you to a leveled-up dining experience! Let their skilled chefs impress you with local and East Asian-influenced offerings as you marvel at the beauty of the island or commemorate a birthday or anniversary.
Crimson Mactan’s buffet typically features representative dishes from the Philippines, China, Japan, and South Korea. You may visit them for lunch or dinner for their full intercontinental spread, but if you want to have a nice head start to your itinerary, drop by in the morning for their delicious porridge, steamed buns, bacon, pancakes, waffles, daing (dried fish), and more!
- RATES ON WAUG: ₱1,296-1,980 or $27-41 (vs. regular rates of ₱1,445-2,100 or $29-42)
- Breakfast: 6-10:30am
- Lunch: 12-2pm
- Dinner: 6-10:30pm
- ADDRESS: Seascapes Resort Town, Mactan Island, Lapu Lapu City, Cebu
How to Book Cebu Buffet Restaurants on WAUG
If you’re unfamiliar with booking restaurants and activities online, just follow these steps:
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Go to your preferred buffet restaurant in Cebu.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX credit/debit card. (If you have a method of payment that’s issued in South Korea, switch the currency to KRW to activate Naver Pay!)
- Wait for your buffet vouchers on the WAUG app, which you can download below: