Best Seoul Buffet Restaurants for Any Occasion
Whether you have a special event to celebrate or simply want to have a sumptuous buffet experience, you’ve come to the right place! This guide lists the top-rated restaurants that are worth the splurge, from multi-cuisine all-you-can-eat spots to specialty seafood buffets. The options are also all available on WAUG, which means that you can book them at a discounted price. Take your pick from the following and look forward to a satisfying feast! (First time to book on WAUG? You’ll get an extra ₩3,000 or $3 discount coupon after downloading the app and signing up here 🎉)
1. 63 Buffet Pavilion
With buffet stations that are likened to kitchens at fine-dining restaurants, a seating capacity of more than 350, and a location inside 63 Building, this is the ultimate all-you-can-eat spot in Seoul! 63 Buffet Pavilion has a wide selection of East Asian and Western food including sushi, dumplings, pizza, pasta, raw Korean beef, steak, seafood, cakes, and petit fours — just to name a few! The interior is elegant and cozy, so having a lunch get-together with friends or a romantic dinner here is a perfect idea.
- REGULAR RATES: ₩79,000 for weekday lunch / ₩92,000 for weekday dinner, weekends, and holidays
- DISCOUNTED PRICE ON WAUG: ₩71,100 for weekday lunch / ₩82,800 for weekday dinner, weekends, and holidays
- 12-3pm for weekday lunch
- 6-9:30pm for weekday dinner
- 11am-1pm / 1:30-3:30pm for weekend/holiday lunch (2 sessions)
- 5-7pm / 7:30-9:30pm for weekend/holiday dinner (2 sessions)
- ADDRESS: 60 Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
2. Chavit Cuisine
If you’re searching for a buffet in Seoul with a view, then Chavit Cuisine is where you want to go! Located on the Han River, the restaurant boasts of a panorama of Seoul’s iconic waterway. Chavit Cuisine also has an impressive spread of local and international food choices such as sushi, pasta, pizza, surf n’ turf, and even Indian curry, so you can expect a memorable dining experience here!
- REGULAR RATES: ₩38,000 for weekday lunch / ₩58,000 for weekday dinner / ₩62,000 on weekends
- HOURS: 11:30am-3pm for lunch / 6-9pm for dinner (may vary)
- ADDRESS: 683 Olympic-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
3. Eland Cruise Dinner Buffet
Another buffet experience that you can have on the Han River is aboard the Eland Cruise. Here you can enjoy a 90-minute tour of Han River at night while you feast on a grand buffet spread with over 50 dishes! If you want an extra relaxing or romantic meal, this buffet in Seoul is the one to book!
- REGULAR RATES: ₩75,000 from Mon-Thurs / ₩79,000 from Fri-Sat
- DISCOUNTED PRICE ON WAUG: ₩75,000
- HOURS: 7:30-9pm (Boarding starts at 7pm)
- ADDRESS: 280 Yeouidong-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
4. Top Cloud O-Five
Tucked in the heart of Insadong is one of Top Cloud’s restaurants that serve a semi-buffet dining experience. Semi-buffet is a part-buffet, part-a-la-carte style of dining where you get unlimited access to the appetizer and dessert stations and select 1 main! Choices for the main dish include fish, seafood platter, lamb, chuck flap, and tenderloin. Definitely a buffet in Seoul that we’d recommend to couples!
- REGULAR RATES: ₩37,000 for lunch / ₩48,000 for dinner (price varies per season)
- HOURS: 11:30am-2pm for weekday lunch / 12-2:30pm for weekend lunch / 6-9pm for dinner
- ADDRESS: 5/F 49 Insadong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul
5. Top Cloud 52
Another great buffet restaurant to visit is Top Cloud 52 in Gangnam. While O-Five in Insadong offers a modern buffet experience in a traditional part of Seoul, Top Cloud 52 is all about deluxe dining! The semi-buffet restaurant, which is located on the 52nd floor, is designed like a penthouse and offers a stunning view of the Han River and the city skyline. They also have a premium selection of soup, salad, and sweet treats, which you’ll enjoy with your choice of main dish!
- REGULAR RATES: ₩49,000 for lunch / ₩71,000 for dinner (price varies per season)
- HOURS: 12-2:30pm for lunch / 6-9pm for dinner
- ADDRESS: 52/F, Trade Tower, 511, Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
6. Sea & More
Looking for a satisfying seafood buffet in Seoul? You’ll definitely want to try Sea & More! Aside from assorted sushi and sashimi, they also have over 150 Korean, Chinese, and Western dishes that you can enjoy. Absolutely the best place to feast over seafood in Seoul!
- REGULAR RATES: ₩26,400 for weekday lunch / ₩30,800 weekday dinner / ₩36,300 on weekends (Friday-Saturday) and holidays
- HOURS: 11:30am-9:30pm on weekdays (break at 3-5:30pm) / 11am-9:30pm on weekends
- ADDRESS: 2/F Lotte Mart Songpa, 80 Jungdae-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul
How to Book Buffets in Seoul at a Discount
WAUG (와그) is the No. 1 activity booking platform from South Korea. If you’re unfamiliar with booking restaurants, attractions, and experiences online, here are the 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New users get an instant discount coupon! 🎉)
- Proceed to the booking page of your preferred buffet in Seoul.
- Select the date, option, and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX. (Set the page’s currency to KRW so you can see other options, like Naver Pay or mobile payment!)
- Wait for your voucher that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download by clicking below:
Featured images from @barista_cindy and, @lillo.daily, and @serendi_brow on Instagram.