Experience South Korea’s highest bungee jump in this attraction in Gangwon-do! 🎉
- One of the best places for bungee jumping in Korea is Inje Bungee Jump in Gangwon-do.
- It is a popular adrenaline attraction where BTS went bungee jumping!
- Bungee jumping in Inje usually costs ₩50,000, but you can book on WAUG here for only ₩45,000!
- First time to use WAUG? Download the app here and get ₩3,000 or $3 off your first booking! 🥳
Where to Go Bungee Jumping in Korea
When you want to go bungee jumping in Korea, visit Inje Bungee Jumping Facility at the XGAME Resort in Gangwon-do. At 63 meters (or 206 feet), it’s the highest bungee jump in the country — likened to leaping off a 22-story building! Here’s a video featuring BTS to show you how it’s done:
Inje Bungee Jumping is suitable for both beginners and experienced jumpers. This means that everyone can try it — just muster enough courage!
The activity will last for 3 minutes, and everyone who finishes will get a certificate — a nice token for your bravery!
Once you’re done, you can chill around the area and admire the views of Naerincheon and the surrounding mountain range!
Inje Bungee Jumping (Korea) Price & Deal
|OPTION||REGULAR PRICE||RATE ON WAUG|
|1. Bungee Jumping in Gangwon-do||₩50,000|
How to Book Inje Bungee Jumping in Korea
If you’re unsure how to use WAUG to book your discounted bungee jumping tickets, then you can follow the simple steps below.
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of Inje Bungee Jump here.
- Choose the date of your visit and provide the other information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download below:
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW so you can see the other local payment options, like phone payment.
Location & Hours
Inje Bungee Jumping in XGAME Resort is located at 2254, Seorak-ro, Inje-eup, Inje-gun, Gangwon-do, Republic of Korea. They are open from 9am-5pm.
Featured image from Kim Jin Yeob.