Want to experience South Korea’s highest bungee jump? Book your visit to this site in Gangwon-do! (New users get extra ₩3,000 or $3 off first booking 🎉)
- One of the best places for bungee jumping in Korea is River Land in Gapyeong, which is just 2 hours away from Seoul.
- You can also go to Inje Bungee Jump in Gangwon-do, the highest facility in Korea that BTS conquered! You can check their availability here.
- Bungee jumping sites usually range from ₩40,000-50,000 or $36-45, but you can book on WAUG here starting at ₩22,000 or $20!
- WAUG (와그) is the No. 1 booking platform from Korea that you can use to book your trip, meal, and other activities at a discount. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and get ₩3,000 or $3 off your first booking! 🥳
Where to Go Bungee Jumping in Korea
When you want to go bungee jumping in Korea, there are two popular places that you can visit. The first one is Inje Bungee Jumping Facility, which is located inside XGAME Resort in Gangwon-do. At 63 meters (or 206 feet), it’s the highest bungee jump in the country — likened to leaping off a 22-story building! Here’s a video featuring BTS to show you how it’s done:
The other one is River Land Bungee Jump , which is a 50-meter jump site in Gyeonggi-do (164 feet). If you dare take the plunge, you’ll get to take in the view of the stunning Cheongpyeong Lake!
Here are some photos so you can get an idea of the locations:
1. Bungee Jumping in Inje
Located 2.5 hours away from Seoul is a leisure resort called XGAME. Here you can do all sorts of fun activities, such as river rafting, quad bike, paintball, and a unique 2-person concept ride they call the Slingshot.
But the most popular activity here is, of course, bungee jumping. The platform is a tower crane that leans 60 degrees, which is where you’ll experience a 200-feet fall!
The Inje Bungee Jumping site in XGAME Resort is suitable for beginners as it is perfect for experienced jumpers. This means that, if you muster enough courage, you’ll get the bragging rights of leaping off the highest bungee jump in Korea!
The activity will last for around 3 minutes, and everyone who finishes will get a certificate — a nice token for your bravery!
Once you’re done, you can chill in the area and admire the views of Naerincheon and the surrounding mountain range!
2. Bungee Jumping in Gapyeong
Another place to go bungee jumping in Korea is River Land in Gapyeong, located just 2 hours away from Seoul. Similar to XGAME Resort, this attraction also offers various fun outdoor activities, including waterskiing, wakeboarding, jet skis, banana boat, and more.
As a bungee jumping location in Korea, what I love about River Land is that it features an impressive 10-meter lake (32 feet), which is also used as a natural safety mat for jumpers.
Here’s a nice video that’ll show you how it would look from above:
Pretty sweet, isn’t it? If you’re reading this blog right now and want to go bungee jumping the next day, then the good thing is that you can book them instantly!
Product Details: River Land & Inje Bungee Jumping
|OPTION||REGULAR PRICE||RATE ON WAUG|
|1. Bungee Jumping in Gyeonggi-do||₩40,000|
|2. Bungee Jumping in Gangwon-do||₩50,000|
How to Book Bungee Jumping Sites in Korea Online
If you’re unsure how to use WAUG to book your discounted bungee jumping tickets, then you can follow the simple steps below.
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Visit the booking page of your preferred bungee jumping site.
- Choose the date of your visit and provide the other information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.**
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download below:
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW so you can see the other local payment options, like phone payment.
Location & Hours
Inje Bungee Jumping in XGAME Resort is located at 2254, Seorak-ro, Inje-eup, Inje-gun, Gangwon-do, Republic of Korea. They are open from 9am-5pm.
River Land Bungee Jump is located at 2320, Yumyeong-ro, Seorak-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea. They are open from 7am-7pm year-round.
Featured image from Kim Jin Yeob.