Experience South Korea’s highest bungee jump in this attraction in Gangwon-do! 🎉
- One of the best places for bungee jumping in Korea is Inje Bungee Jump in Gangwon-do.
- It is a popular adrenaline attraction where BTS went bungee jumping!
- Bungee jumping in Inje usually costs ₩50,000, but you can book on WAUG here for only ₩45,000!
- First time to use WAUG? Download the app here and get ₩3,000 or $3 off your first booking! 🥳
Explore more: Gangchon Rail Park: Best Time to Visit & How to Get Tickets
Where to Go Bungee Jumping in Korea
When you want to go bungee jumping in Korea, visit Inje Bungee Jumping Facility at the XGAME Resort in Gangwon-do. At 63 meters (or 206 feet), it’s the highest bungee jump in the country — likened to leaping off a 22-story building! Here’s a video featuring BTS to show you how it’s done:
Inje Bungee Jumping is suitable for both beginners and experienced jumpers. This means that everyone can try it — just muster enough courage!
The activity will last for 3 minutes, and everyone who finishes will get a certificate — a nice token for your bravery!
Once you’re done, you can chill around the area and admire the views of Naerincheon and the surrounding mountain range!
Inje Bungee Jumping (Korea) Price & Deal
|OPTION||REGULAR PRICE||RATE ON WAUG|
|1. Bungee Jumping in Gangwon-do||₩50,000|
How to Book Inje Bungee Jumping in Korea
If you’re unsure how to use WAUG to book your discounted bungee jumping tickets, then you can follow the simple steps below.
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of Inje Bungee Jump here.
- Choose the date of your visit and provide the other information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download below:
Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW so you can see the other local payment options, like phone payment.
Location & Hours
Inje Bungee Jumping in XGAME Resort is located at 2254, Seorak-ro, Inje-eup, Inje-gun, Gangwon-do, Republic of Korea. They are open from 9am-5pm.
Featured image from Kim Jin Yeob.