Spend a fun weekend in Yeouido when you visit 63 Art in Seoul! Book your tickets for their Museum of Colors exhibit here for only ₩12,000. (New WAUG users get extra ₩3,000 or $3 discount coupon 🎉)
- Visit Aqua Planet 63, one of the best aquariums in Seoul!
- See the latest exhibition at 63 Sky Art and immerse yourself in a world full of colors.
- If you want to visit both attractions, you can purchase a combo ticket. It regularly costs ₩30,000, but you can book on WAUG here for only ₩24,000!
- WAUG is the No. 1 activity booking platform from South Korea that you can use to get attraction tickets at a discount. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and receive the discount coupon for new users! 🥳
Explore more: Visit Aqua Planet Gwanggyo, the Newest Aquarium in Korea
Visit Aqua Planet 63 & 63 Art in Seoul This 2021
Got no plans for the weekend yet? Start off the new year with a visit to two of Seoul’s premiere attractions: Aqua Planet 63 & 63 Art! Both located at the 63 Building in Yeouido, the two sites offer a worthwhile experience for locals who want to explore and immerse in the capital. Aqua Planet 63, considered as one of the best aquariums in Seoul, features live and artistic exhibits that promote maritime culture. Here, you’ll get to see adorable creatures from the sea and even enjoy performances on-site!
After visiting the aquarium, make your way up to 63 Art, which offers a brand new exhibit called Museum of Colors. (It opened on Christmas Eve 2020 and will have its run until August 29, 2021.) The collection and exhibits are all dazzling, and you’ll find yourself amazed by the works of art and fixtures that are shown in a different light!
Book Your Aqua Planet 63 Ticket + 63 Art Ticket on WAUG
Admission to the aquarium and the museum are separate, but if you’re thinking about visiting both, there;s a combo ticket that’ll help you save some money! Check out the ticket details for 63 Art & Aqua Planet 63 below:
|1. Aqua Planet 63 Ticket||₩25,000||₩20,000|
|2. Aqua Planet 63 Early Bird Ticket |
(Enter before 11:30am)
|3. 63 Art (Museum of Color) Ticket||₩15,000||₩12,000|
|4. 63 Art (Museum of Color) Early Bird Ticket|
(Enter before 11:30am)
|5. Combo Ticket||₩30,000||₩24,000|
- Get booking confirmation within 1 hour from booking.
- Enter the attraction with your WAUG mobile voucher.
First time to book on WAUG? You’ll get an extra ₩3,000 or $3 discount coupon after signing up! You can use this to further reduce the cost of your first booking. 😉
How to Book 63 Art + Aqua Planet 63 Tickets
If you’re unfamiliar with booking attraction passes online, just follow these simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for a WAUG account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of 63 Art & Aqua Planet 63 here.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Apply your discount coupon (if you’re a new user) and check out with your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX. (Switch the page’s currency to KRW to see other payment options, like mobile payment and Naver Pay!)
- Wait for your mobile voucher on the WAUG app, which you can download below:
After booking, you will receive a mobile voucher within 1 hour. Simply present your voucher at the entrance or ticket booth to collect your actual tickets.
Location & Hours
Both attractions are housed inside 63 Building, which is located in 50 63-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. For January 2021, the aquarium and museum are open from 10am-7pm.
Featured images from @p96h_d_b and @hxxk_28 on Instagram.