- Koala Climbing in Sangam-dong is a fully-equipped bouldering gym in Seoul.
- Aside from the 1-day access to their climbing courses, you can also have a 1-hour lesson to help you master the basics.
- Rates start at ₩18,000 or $16.
- WAUG is the No. 1 activity booking platform from Korea. If you haven’t yet, download the app here, sign up, and get a ₩3,000 or $3 coupon that you can use on your first booking!
Explore more: 2 Best Shooting Ranges in Seoul for Beginners & Pros
Best Wall Climbing Gym in Seoul
Whether you’re looking to experience indoor climbing for the first time or you’re searching for creative ways to work out, Koala Climbing in Sangam-dong will help you achieve your goal. This facility near DMC Station has tons of bouldering courses for pros and beginners, so you’ll find a level of difficulty that matches your capability. If you’re a total newbie, you can also book a 1-hour lesson that’ll help you master the basic techniques in no time. Check out these photos to help you learn more about this wall climbing gym in Korea:
1. Zones for Beginners and Seasoned Climbers
2. Bouldering Lesson
3. Free Climbing Shoes Rental
4. Suitable for kids
If you’re thinking of an activity that’ll keep your little ones active and productive, just bring them to this bouldering gym!
View this post on Instagram
@leegunwookoala (10살) Pull yaself up! yay (6B+,V4) set by @hoseok_lee93 댑이 좀 많지만 애기니깐 넘어가도록하는걸루ㅋㅋ 그래도 많이 늘었다ㅎㅎ #koalaclimbing #bouldering #climbing #training #moonboard #moonclimbing #클라이밍 #볼더링 #코알라클라이밍 #doyouboulder #doyouclimb #bouldering_pictures_of_instagram #boulderinglife
1-Day Ticket Rates in Koala Climbing
|1-Day Ticket + 1-Hour Training||₩25,000|
Location & Hours
Koala Climbing is located in Business Building, 396, World Cup buk-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (near Digital Media City station). They are open on weekdays from 10am-11pm and weekends from 10am-6pm.
Find more activities in Seoul
Use WAUG to discover more things to do in Seoul that you can book at a discounted price! Click below to download the app:
Featured images from @koalaclimbing on Instagram.