BPI was replaced by RCBC as the US Embassy’s banking partner in the Philippines.
- On June 1, 2020, the US Embassy in the Philippines introduced Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation as their new banking partner.
- US visa applicants may now pay the Machine Readable Visa application fee at any RCBC branch. Below we’ll show you how.
- Traveling to Los Angeles, New York, or Orlando soon? Book exciting activities at a discount using WAUG! Check out our offers here and sign up today to get your welcome discount coupon.
First things first
If you’re planning your US itinerary, consider the following exciting things-to-do and experiences that you can book at a discount!
- Bike Rental at Central Park
- Area 51 UFO Tour
- Universal Studios Hollywood™
- Big Bus Chicago
- Universal Orlando Resort
US Embassy in the Philippines Partners with RCBC
The US Embassy in the Philippines changed its banking partner to Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) from Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) on Monday, June 1, 2020. US visa applicants can now visit any RCBC branch to pay the non-refundable, non-transferable Machine Readable Visa (MRV) application fee. Click this link to find an RCBC branch near you.
How to Pay the US Visa Fee via RCBC
Here are the steps to pay for the US visa application fee using cash:
1. Download and print the US visa application deposit slip
If you are required to make a payment of $160, click this link to generate a deposit slip. It should show the peso equivalent that you’re supposed to pay, as well as the expiration date.
(Note that fees may differ depending on the visa category you’re applying for, and that a separate visa fee deposit slip is required for each applicant.)
2. Visit an RCBC branch
When you’re ready to make your payment, proceed to the RCBC Business Center TouchQ Machine.
How to Use the RCBC Business Center TouchQ Machine
- Click Bills Payment > Others > US Visa Fee
- Choose Mode of Payment
- Key in the reference number, amount, and your contact number.
- Select Next and then confirm transaction details.
- Click No to end the transaction.
- Get your queue number and present the slip to the teller.
- Hand in the Bank Copy of the receipt.
- Pay the amount indicated on your US visa fee deposit slip.
- Before leaving the bank, make sure that all the information is correct.
If the TouchQ Machine is not available in your preferred RCBC branch, you may just go to the bank teller directly.
3. Keep the receipt
When your transaction is complete, you’ll be issued a receipt. You will need this to schedule your interview at the US Embassy. Do not lose this. (Note that the fee is non-refundable and non-transferable to another applicant.)
If you would like to know more about the US visa application procedure in the Philippines, check out our complete guide here.
To check the notice from the US Embassy in the Philippines, click here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE