Explore Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, and Volcano Bay for less when you book your 3-Park 2-Day tickets here.
- Planning to visit Universal Orlando Resort for 2 days? You can choose to book a Park-to-Park or a One Park Per Day ticket.
- If you’re a Harry Potter fan, make sure to buy the Park-to-Park option. This will let you ride the Hogwarts Express between Hogsmeade Station and the King’s Cross Station.
- The regular price of a 2-Park 2-Day Universal Orlando ticket (Park-to-Park) is $294.99 for adults and $284.99 for kids. However, you can get a discount of at least $8 (per ticket) if you buy on WAUG here.
- Still looking for a better deal? Search no further! If you haven’t used WAUG before, you can get an additional $3 off your first booking by signing up here.
Booking Options: 2-Day Universal Orlando Tickets
With so many attractions and rides available, one day is hardly enough to cover Universal Orlando Resort. Just think about Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. The former will let you immerse into the worlds of Harry Potter, E.T., Shrek, and the Minions (who, by the way, are bigger than I imagined!), while the latter offers rip-roaring rides that feature Hagrid’s creatures, Jurassic Park, the Incredible Hulk, and Dr. Seuss, among so many others. There’s a lot of cool stuff that you and your family can enjoy here (I haven’t even talked about the wave pool and slides at Volcano Bay), so, when possible, book at least a 2-Day Universal Orlando Resort ticket. Here are your options:
1. Universal Orlando 2-Park 2-Day Ticket: One Park Per Day
WHAT IS IT? The One Park Per Day ticket entitles admission to both Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure, but you can only visit one per day.
WHAT ARE THE PROS? Since you’re limited to visit only one park a day, you can make use of the time to cover everything in that park.
WHAT ARE THE CONS? Suppose you had too much fun in one ride and would like to retake it the next day, you won’t be able to. You will also not be able to board the Hogwarts Express, which requires a Park-to-Park ticket. (Harry Potter-themed attractions are located in both Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure.)
HOW MUCH IS THE UNIVERSAL ORLANDO 2-PARK 2-DAY TICKET (ONE PARK PER DAY)? If you check on the resort’s website, you will see that adult tickets (10+ years old) are priced at $234.99 each, while Child tickets (3-9 years old) cost $224.99 each. However, WAUG offers both options at a much cheaper rate here.
DO MY TWO VISITS NEED TO BE CONSECUTIVE? No. After you’ve exchanged your WAUG voucher for the actual Universal Orlando ticket, you will have seven (7) consecutive calendar days to use it.
2. Universal Orlando 2-Park 2-Day Ticket: Park-to-Park
WHAT IS IT? Park-to-Park tickets will let you access all the listed parks anytime during your visit. For this Universal Orlando ticket, you’re free to hop in and out of Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure.
WHAT ARE THE PROS? You’ll get to ride the scenic Hogwarts Express (a must even for non-Potterheads!).
WHAT ARE THE CONS? The ticket cannot be used in Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park.
HOW MUCH IS THE UNIVERSAL ORLANDO 2-PARK 2-DAY TICKET (PARK-TO-PARK)? Regularly, adult tickets (10+ years old) cost $294.99 each, while Child tickets (3-9 years old) are priced at $284.99 each. You can book here on WAUG to get at least $8 off per ticket!
DO MY TWO VISITS NEED TO BE CONSECUTIVE? No. Like the first option, you can use your Universal Orlando 2-Day ticket to enter the parks twice during the 7-day period.
3. Universal Orlando 3-Park 2-Day Ticket: Park-to-Park
WHAT IS IT? This is your all-access pass to the three Universal Orlando theme parks!
WHAT ARE THE PROS? Experience all attraction rides in Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Universal’s Volcano Bay.
WHAT ARE THE CONS? Nada.
HOW MUCH IS THE UNIVERSAL ORLANDO 3-PARK 2-DAY TICKET (PARK-TO-PARK)? The resort’s official website sells one adult ticket (10+ years old) for $349.99 and one Child ticket (3-9 years old) for $339.99. WAUG offers the same 3-Park 2-Day tickets for only around $340 and $330 respectively. Grab this deal here!
DO MY TWO VISITS NEED TO BE CONSECUTIVE? Nope. The ticket is valid for any two days during a seven consecutive calendar period!
How to Book Universal Orlando 2-Day Tickets on WAUG
If you have not used WAUG before, you can follow these steps to book your Universal Orlando 2-Day tickets:
- Sign up for an account here.
- Click this link to proceed to the booking page.
- Select the quantity and provide the needed information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX Card.
- Wait for the mobile voucher.
For a smoother entry to Universal Orlando, make sure to download WAUG. We’ll send you the voucher for your Universal Orlando 2-Day tickets in the app.
In case you’re unsure, we used the head of Homer Jay Simpson in the following Universal Orlando ticket comparison like checkmarks!
If you want to learn more about the crowd-pleaser rides in Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Universal’s Volcano Bay, check out our guide here!