Enjoy 25% off on your Swiss Travel Pass when you book here — no discount code needed! 🎉
- Get unlimited train, bus, and boat rides in over 90 cities with just one Swiss Travel Pass!
- This transit card in Switzerland comes in 3, 4, 5, and 8-day options, so you can choose the one that best suits your itinerary.
- The price of a Swiss Travel Pass starts at CHF 232 or $253 (as of July 2021), but you can book at a discounted price on WAUG here starting at only CHF 174 or $190!
- First time to use WAUG? You’ll get an extra $3 off on your booking when you sign up here. 🥳
What You’ll Love About the Swiss Travel Pass
Planning to explore Switzerland? Save time and money when you book the Swiss Travel Pass! Here are some of the features that you’ll love, whether you’re traveling alone, with a special someone, or as a group:
1. Unlimited rides on the Swiss Travel System
With the main benefit of unlimited train, bus, and boat rides for 3, 4, 5, or 8 consecutive days, the Swiss Travel Pass is definitely a travel must-have when in Switzerland! Whether you want to see the Federal Building (Bundeshaus) near Bern Station, the Jardin Anglais near Geneva Cornavin station, the Chapel Bridge near Lucerne station, or even the hidden gems of the country, you can get to them all easily without the need to purchase train or bus tickets each time!
- Unlimited travel by train, bus and boat
- Unlimited travel on premium panorama trains (seat reservation fees and/or surcharges apply)
- Unlimited use of public transport in more than 90 towns & cities
2. Free admission to 500 museums
Aside from transportation, the Swiss Travel Pass also comes with a bonus that serious explorers will love: access to over 500 museums in Switzerland! From exciting castles and chocolate factories to modern spaces of history and culture, you can visit various museums in the cities that you’ll visit. Here are some of the spots to consider including in your itinerary:
- Chillon Castle at Montreux
- Matterhorn Museum in Zermatt
- Swiss National Museum in Zurich
- Glacier Garden in Lucerne
- Olympic Museum in Lausanne
- Stiftsbibliotek St. Gallen
- Castle of Gruyeres
- Thun Castle
- La Maison de Gruyere AOP
- Rosengart Collection in Lucerne
To see the list of all the included museums, click here.
3. Other perks for Swiss Travel Pass holders
Planning to take the SBB RailAway or join a mountain excursion? You’ll also enjoy the following benefits when you buy a Swiss Travel Pass:
- Up to 50% discount on many other mountain excursions
- Up to 30% discount on SBB RailAway offers. Available at all ticket counters within Switzerland
Swiss Travel Pass Price
A Swiss Travel Pass costs CHF 232 or $253, but you can book at a discounted price on WAUG here starting at only CHF 174 or $190!
How to Book Swiss Travel Pass on WAUG
- Log in or sign up for a WAUG account here. (New users get extra ₩3,000 discount coupon 🥳)
- Proceed to the booking page here.
- Select the date, ticket option, and quantity.
- Check out using your credit or debit card. (Switch the currency to KRW to see other payment options, like Naver Pay, Toss, and mobile payment.)
- Wait for your voucher/s on the WAUG app, which you can download below: