- Enjoy sledding and snow rafting at Snowy Land, one of the best winter attractions in South Korea!
- The site is located in Vivaldi Park, which is just 1-1.5 hours away from Seoul.
- All-day admission tickets for Snowy Land cost ₩43,000 each, but you can book it on WAUG here for only ₩30,900!
- WAUG (와그) is the No. 1 activity booking platform from Korea that you can use to book attractions, restaurants, and lifestyle passes at a discount. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and get an extra ₩3,000 or $3 discount coupon!
Explore more: Vivaldi Park Ski Resort: Lift Tickets, Rentals, & More
Visiting Snowy Land: Best Snow Sled Attraction in Korea
If you’re looking for a sledding or snow tubing park in South Korea, then consider Snowy Land (스노위랜드). They are one of the biggest attractions in the country, and they offer various sleds and activities that can be enjoyed by solo, couple, and group visitors! What’s more is that Snowy Land is housed inside Vivaldi Park, which is located just 1-1.5 hours away from Seoul. This is perfect if you want to have a winter trip without spending too much time on the road! (Want to go skiing or snowboarding at Vivaldi? Check out this guide.)
Here are some of the things that you can look forward to when you visit Snowy Land in Vivaldi Park:
1. Rafting Sled Park
Skiing and snowboarding are two of the best ways to enjoy winter, but those who are worried about having no experience or training can still enjoy the season by going sledding! At Snowy Land, you’ll get access to the huge rafting sled park, which offers multi-seater sleds — perfect for friends and families!
(TIP: For Season 20/21, the rafting sled park closes at 4:30pm. They may close sooner depending on the number of visitors, so make sure to visit early.)
2. Instagrammable winter sceneries
Aside from the exciting winter activities, Snowy Land in Vivaldi Park also offers scenic spots that friends and couples will love! Admire the snow-capped nature and take pictures of your winter trip at Insta-worthy photo zones that are set up in the resort.
3. Igloo Rest Area & Food Courts
Sledding at Snowy Land can get you tired, so if you and your group want to charge before going for another round, you can make use of one of the Igloo-themed rest areas. There’s also a food court at the top of the mountain, so you won’t have to worry about where to eat during your visit.
4. Pororo & Friends
Plan to take your little ones on a winter trip in Korea? One of the reasons why you should pick Snowy Land is because they’ve prepared attractions that’ll let you see various characters from Pororo & Friends! Moreover, a lot of snowmen are found in the area, so the children will absolutely have a blast in the attraction.
Snowy Land Tickets: Price & Deal
When you’ve decided to visit Snowy Land in Vivaldi Park, you have two ticket options to choose from: an All-Day Ticket or an Afternoon Ticket. The All-Day Pass gets you access to the resort from 10am-8pm, while the Afternoon Pass can be used from 1-8pm. (If you want to make the most of your visit, get the All-Day Pass since the rafting sled park closes at 4:30pm.)
Here are the ticket fees and deal from WAUG:
|SNOWYLAND TICKET||REGULAR RATE||PRICE ON WAUG|
|1. All-Day Ticket||₩43,000||₩30,900|
|2. Afternoon Ticket||₩28,000||₩25,900|
- Inclusive of admission to Snowy Land
- Gondola or lift access
First time to book on WAUG? You’ll get an extra ₩3,000 discount coupon after signing up! 🎉
How to Book Discounted Snowy Land Tickets on WAUG
If you’re unfamiliar with booking attractions and activities online, just follow these steps:
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of Hongcheon Snowyland here.
- Select the date, option, and quantity.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX. (Switch the currency to KRW to see other options like Naver Pay and mobile payment.)
- Wait for your voucher via email and present it on the day of your visit.
Location & Hours: Snowy Land at Vivaldi Park
Daemyung Vivaldi Park Ski Resort is located in 2054, Hanseo-ro, Daegok-ri, Seomyeon, Hongcheon-gun, Gangwon-do. You can take public transportation to get to the resort or hop on their free shuttle bus.
To check the operating hours of Snowy Land, click here.
Featured images from Vivaldi Park Snowy Land.