Planning to visit Skyline Luge Tongyeong soon? Get your tickets at a discounted price here! (New users get extra $3 or ₩3,000 off first booking 🎊)
- Skyline Luge Tongyeong is part of South Korea’s 100 Must-Visit Spots!
- Here, you’ll be able to see landmarks like Mount Mireuk and Hallyeo National Marine Park as you luge your way down on one of the most exciting tracks in the country!
- Skyline Luge Tongyeong tickets start at ₩39,000 or $33.5 (gets you 4 rides), but you can book here to get a discounted price of ₩33,900 or $29 (inclusive of souvenir photo)!
- WAUG is the No. 1 activity booking platform from South Korea. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and get the $3 or ₩3,000 discount coupon for new users! 🥳
🎉 TICKET DEAL ALERT 🎉
From November 2-30, 2020 only, WAUG is offering an extra ₩10,000 discount coupon for Skyline Luge Tongyeong tickets! This is only available to the first 500 users, so make sure to book today.
🛒 Get the offer here now!
Skyline Luge Tongyeong
Tongyeong is best known for being a UNESCO Creative City of Music, but it also boasts some of the most beautiful natural attractions in Korea. The most popular ones are the Saryangdo Oknewbong, Yeonhwado Yongmeori, Hallyeo National Marine Park, and Mireuksan (or Mount Mireuk), which impresses with a dense forest and a mystical background that relates to the Buddha who is to come.
One of the fun ways that you can take in the beautiful nature in Tongyeong is by visiting an equally notable attraction: the Skyline Luge. This is the brand’s first branch in South Korea — and a very remarkable one at that!
Skyline Luge Tongyeong encompasses Mireuksan. If you’ll purchase a Luge & Skyride ticket, you’ll be taken up TO this mountain via a 5-seater chairlift. From here, you’ll get a magnificent view of Hallyeo National Marine Park and hundreds of islands, which never fail to impress! Once you’re on the mountaintop, you’ll then get to coast along the scenic luge track filled with twists, turns, and thrill.
Watch this short highlights video to see the experience!
Skyline Luge Tongyeong Ticket Deal
The Luge & Skyride Ticket + Souvenir Photo package at Skyline Luge Tongyeong starts at ₩39,000 or $33.5, but you can book your tickets on WAUG with up to 13% discount! Here are the details (rates subject to change without notice):
|4 rounds +|
|5 rounds +|
*Still looking for a better offer? If you’re not a WAUG user yet, you can sign up below to get an additional ₩3,000 or $3 discount coupon that you can use on your first booking!
How to Book Skyline Luge Tongyeong Tickets Online
Get instant confirmation and mobile vouchers when you book on WAUG! If you’re unfamiliar with booking tickets online, just follow these 5 steps:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here.
- Proceed to the Skyline Luge Tongyeong ticket booking page here.
- Choose the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.*
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download here.
*Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? Switch the page’s currency to KRW so you can see the other local payment options from local banks and mobile networks!
How to Get to Skyline Luge Tongyeong
Skyline Luge Tongyeong is located in 178, Balgae-ro, Tongyeong-si, Gyeongsangnam-do, Republic of Korea. They are open from 10am-5pm on Tuesdays-Thursdays and 10am-6pm on Fridays-Sundays. Last admission is 15 minutes before closing.
To get to Skyline Luge, you can take the following buses from Tongyeong Intercity Bus Terminal: 141, 101, 104, and 105. If you plan to go by taxi, it’ll be a 20-minute drive from the bus terminal. Fare typically costs ₩10,000 or $8.
If you plan to visit by car from Seoul, here’s the route (Jungbu Expressway, Expressway No.35): Seoul > Daejon > Jinju > Goseong > Northern Tongyeong IC > Tongyeong IC
Explore more in Tongyeong
Aside from Skyline Tongyeong, also consider booking the Ocean Breeze Yacht!