Skyline Luge Tongyeong is officially part of Korea’s 100 Must-Visit Spots! If you’re planning to go, you can book your tickets at a discounted price here.
- At Skyline Luge Tongyeong, you’ll not only get to experience a track filled with tight corners and twists, but you’ll also see Mount Mireuk and Hallyeo National Marine Park!
- To make the most of your trip, I recommend booking a ticket for 4 or 5 rides. Rates start at ₩39,000 or $33.5 (inclusive of photo), but you can book here to get a discounted price of ₩33,900 or $29!
- Get to Skyline Luge Tongyeong easily by taking a bus from Tongyeong Intercity Bus Terminal. More details below.
Explore more: 8 Fun Rides in Gyeongju World Amusement Park
What to Expect in Skyline Luge Tongyeong
Tongyeong is best known for being a UNESCO Creative City of Music, but it also boasts some of the most beautiful naturescapes in Korea. The most popular ones are the Saryangdo Oknewbong, Yeonhwado Yongmeori, Hallyeo National Marine Park, and Mireuksan (or Mount Mireuk), which impresses with a dense forest and a mystical background that relates to the Buddha who is to come.
One of the fun ways that you can take in the beautiful nature in Tongyeong is by visiting an equally notable attraction: the Skyline Luge. This is the brand’s first branch in South Korea — and a very remarkable one at that.
Skyline Luge Tongyeong encompasses Mireuksan. If you’ll purchase a Luge & Skyride ticket, you’ll be taken up this mountain via a 5-seater chairlift. From here, you’ll get a magnificent view of Hallyeo National Marine Park and hundreds of islands, which never fail to impress. Once you’re on the mountaintop, you’ll then get to coast along the scenic luge track filled with twists, turns, and thrill.
Watch this short highlights video to see the experience:
Skyline Luge Tongyeong Ticket Deal
The Luge & Skyride Ticket + Photo Combo at Skyline Luge Tongyeong starts at ₩39,000 or $33.5 (gets you 4 rounds!), but you can book your tickets on WAUG with up to 13% discount! Here are the details (rates subject to change without notice):
|Skyline Luge |
|Discounted Price |
|4 rounds +|
|5 rounds +|
*Still looking for a better offer? If you’re not a WAUG user yet, you can sign up below to get an additional ₩3,000 or $3 discount coupon that you can use on your first booking!
How to Book Skyline Luge Tongyeong Tickets Online
WAUG, South Korea’s No. 1 activity booking platform, offers instant confirmation and mobile vouchers for Skyline Luge Tongyeong. (This means that you can book it at a discounted price on the spot!)
Here are the steps to book online:
- Log in or sign up for WAUG here. (New members get ₩3,000 or $3 off first booking!)
- Proceed to the Skyline Luge Tongyeong ticket booking page here.
- Choose the date and provide other participant information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.*
- Wait for your voucher/s that we’ll send through the WAUG app, which you can download here.
*Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW so you can see the other local payment options, like phone payment!
How to Get to Skyline Luge Tongyeong
Skyline Luge Tongyeong is located in 178, Balgae-ro, Tongyeong-si, Gyeongsangnam-do, Republic of Korea. They are open from 10am-5pm on Tuesdays-Thursdays and 10am-6pm on Fridays-Sundays. Last admission is 15 minutes before closing.
To get to Skyline Luge, you can take the following buses from Tongyeong Intercity Bus Terminal: 141, 101, 104, and 105. If you plan to go by taxi, it’ll be a 20-minute drive from the bus terminal. Fare typically costs ₩10,000 or $8.
If you plan to visit by car from Seoul, here’s the route (Jungbu Expressway, Expressway No.35): Seoul > Daejon > Jinju > Goseong > Northern Tongyeong IC > Tongyeong IC
Explore more in Tongyeong
Aside from Skyline Tongyeong, also consider booking the Ocean Breeze Yacht!